Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless headphones with 3.5mm Jack adapter

• 21-11-2017 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so a bit of an oxymoron there, wireless headphones with a Jack! Lol! Can you get a wireless headphones which come with their own jack and wireless substation that you can plug into things like an old Fashioned iPod.

I'm not looking for something cheap, nor to expensive, mid range about €100 or so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

You can definitely buy bluetooth transmitters that you can plug into a non-Bluetooth device to transmit a signal - amazon should have lots
    https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/apple/how-add-bluetooth-ipod-3511535/

Then you can just buy any bluetooth headphones to go with it, as if it was a normal bluetooth device if that makes sense. I don't think you will get them in the one product/package, but getting them separately means you can pick whichever headphones you want so leaves you with more choice anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Skullcandy Grind Wireless. I have a pair and they are very very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,102 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Just get a pair of wired headphones and a bluetooth receiver. Receiver clips to clothing, cord slack goes down the neck of clothing. Unplug from the receiver and use as normal when required.

Advertisement