Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side indoor soccer in wexford

Options
  • 21-11-2017 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey boarders, I'm looking to play some five a side soccer in wexford, I'm based in rosslare so anywhere close to wexford town would work, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joewexford

Ive been looking for a few months but cant find anything in New Ross or Wexford. Id be interested in a regular game or if im setting up one in wexford ill let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭webpal

Lads, i know at least 2 places in Wexford - north end and ferrycarrig and new Ross Celtic in Ross. Usually, these are just organised by friends or work colleagues. Some of the clubs use the 5 a side for training also. Best thing to do is get yourself up there and ask if anyone needs a spare player or suss out if you can book an hour and organise your own. Any of the local clubs should be able to tell you more.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Also Ross Town all weather pitches in Good Counsel College New Ross

Advertisement