Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI iOS tablet app

Options
  • 21-11-2017 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

On the tablet app I cannot see older statements for credit cards other than the current month, on the tab on left for statements I can see older current account months but the credit card section says none available, how do I get it corrected?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

RonTon wrote: »
    On the tablet app I cannot see older statements for credit cards other than the current month, on the tab on left for statements I can see older current account months but the credit card section says none available, how do I get it corrected?
    Thanks.
    Hi RonTon, thanks for getting in touch. 

Please can I just ask you to check the credit card details that are displayed on the app, do the last four digits of the card number match what's on your current card? 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭RonTon

Yes the numbers are correct,
    I can see current transactions but not from previous months

Yes the numbers are correct,
    I can see current transactions but not from previous months
    Thanks RonTon, usually when you click into the 'Statements' option on the left hand menu of the tablet app, your main account will be listed along with any available eStatements. 

You'll just need to swipe to the left to access eStatements for your other accounts including the credit card. Please can you login and try this and let me know if this works for you?

Thanks, Nicola 

No Nicola ,In the statement section for credit cards it says
    ‘There are no statements currently available for this account’

No Nicola ,In the statement section for credit cards it says
    ‘There are no statements currently available for this account’
    Thanks RonTon, would there have been transactions on the card previously that would have generated a statement or is this a new card? 

Nicola 

• Advertisement

Yes there should be transactions to view

Yes there should be transactions to view
    Thanks RonTon, please can I ask you to login to the 365 online website and send us an 'Ask a Question' through the Online Service Desk with the details and we'll be able to take a look into this further for you.

Thanks, Nicola 

Ok did that ,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭adgib

Just wondering if there is a problem with the boi 365 tablet app, keep getting network error, everything else working fine on tablet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

adgib wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is a problem with the boi 365 tablet app, keep getting network error, everything else working fine on tablet?

Hi adgib,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please let us know are you using the Android tablet app or the iPad app?

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

Hi Sarah
    Using android tablet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Sarah
    Using android tablet

Thanks for that, can I also ask if you click the "Retry" option on the "Network Error message" do you then get the option to log in? Also can I ask what version of android you are using on the tablet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Sarah
    Don't get option to log in, keep getting retry, Android version 4.4.4 checked for software updates, latest one installed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Sarah
    Don't get option to log in, keep getting retry, Android version 4.4.4 checked for software updates, latest one installed

Hi adgib,

Thanks for your reply.

Our Android tablet app is available on Android versions of 5 or above, if possible please update to this version. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, please be assured you can still log into your account through our mobile app, or through the 365 Online website.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks for the help

Advertisement