Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men's wetsuit recommendations for sea swimming

• 21-11-2017 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I'd love to get my husband a wetsuit for Christmas, he's just learned to swim and isn't the most buoyant person in the world so am looking for recommendations for a wetsuit that would be thick enough to keep him up a bit and keep him warm in the Atlantic. Was looking at this one but am afraid I'll get the wrong one!

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 fechalavash

Hi,

I have been looking to buy a new suit too and
    the Orca Sonar is for someone that needs a little help with buoyancy.

It's available for £199 delivered from the tri store in the uk at the moment in limited sizes,
    but there are really good reductions on other sites too such as wiggle or Sigmasport.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pageparker

Thanks so much fechalavash, appreciate your reply.

Advertisement