Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order for broadband

Options
  • 21-11-2017 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, had KN guy around this morning to install phone line and fibre broadband if possible (which was agreed with Eir representative on phone).  He installed the phone line and checked the cabinet for possibility of fibre broadband, which he said there were available ports and should be no problem but that he was only ordered to install phone line.  This is up and running, sending a receiving calls.  Can I order fibre broadband (again) please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Spiralcars wrote: »
    Hi, had KN guy around this morning to install phone line and fibre broadband if possible (which was agreed with Eir representative on phone).  He installed the phone line and checked the cabinet for possibility of fibre broadband, which he said there were available ports and should be no problem but that he was only ordered to install phone line.  This is up and running, sending a receiving calls.  Can I order fibre broadband (again) please?
    Hi Spiralcars, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm afraid we are unable to process orders from here. The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to do this order for you, they'll advise you on all and explore all options with you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement