Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais - Harrassment phonecalls

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

....... wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Every post on this thread other than yours must be a smart arse comment then, as I am simply saying the same as everyone else.

Why bother posting your self, if you continually dont like the responses?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,022 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Leave moderation to the moderators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

• Registered Users Posts: 69,022 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You haven't reported a single post.

You are dismissing valid contributions. I'm closing the thread as its going nowhere, but if you act like this on further threads there'll be further action

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Would hate to see you when an unexpected bill like emergency route canal or similar arises. What you're doing is bill paying and seeing whats left, not budgeting.

Learn to get ahead of it, thats called life skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Op is waiting for a poster to agree with him/her. Everyone else is wrong. The solution would seem simple to even the most challenged, expect a bill every second month, budget for it, pay it on time. No late payment = no phone calls. Simples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

It would seem that you're saving more than you can afford. Could you not increase the float in your current account.

For example I get paid monthly and I need to keep at least €2500 in my account for free banking.

I keep a maximum of €2500 plus X amount in my current account, call that my float. X amount is to cover all expenses until the next pay day.

Then when I get paid next any amount over my float goes into my savings.

It keeps things simple and interest rates are very low on savings now so not like you'll be kidding out on much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement