Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KIDS BMX

Options
  • 21-11-2017 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭

Lads and lassies, not sure if im in the right place but need advice on what to get a 9 year old who wants a BMX for xmas

all advice appreciated

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,418 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you thinking of him/her trying out BMX or just something to mess about on? If the latter, TBH there are plenty of cheaper options as if (s)he's not large enough already (s)he'll soon grow into full size ones (my youngest was riding full size/adult BMX just before 11 yo)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Hi Beasty

Thanks, its a lad and he is tall for his age

Its just for messing about on really but most bikes seem to 240 plus and just not sure what to get him, he wont be doing any mad stunts just yet but he specifically asked for a BMX bike , i want to get him something that he can use for everyday use but feel he has a BMX if ya know what I mean

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,418 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

CRC have a few with quite nice discounts at present:

See here

20" is adult size, but 18" should be suitable for your kid

Advertisement