Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan consolidation BOI

• 21-11-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi, has anybody any experience with BOI with getting a loan but to get it to clear loans worth €3000, I have a reason down as wedding expenses which is correct I want to pay for honeymoon with it and a few other small things like room decorations. Honeymoon is 5k and the other stuff is 1k so I’ll literally only have around 1k left from a 10k loan but will be paying €199 instead of €264. My plan would be to hopefully have enough leftover from the wedding and after the honeymoon to take a good chunk off the new loan. All answers appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What interest rate is the old loan v's the new loan or are they the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

What interest rate is the old loan v's the new loan or are they the same?

They’re the same. It just helps us to save a bit more in the short term for the wedding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

Santy2015 wrote: »
    They’re the same. It just helps us to save a bit more in the short term for the wedding

Was offered a top up loan. So assume I’ll get that and then hopefully pay a nice chunk off it once the wedding/honeymoon are done

Advertisement