Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulated slabs

Options
  • 21-11-2017 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all I was just wondering about insulated slabs they seem to have gone threw the roof with pricing I am converting a quite large shed into a habitable space the area I need covered with insulated slabs in about 200 sqm in all I was wondering does anybody have another alternative i have already got 50mm kingspan fitted to the blockwork 2x1 battens fixed over the insulation as a service void cables etc maybe I'm being a bit over kill but I want insulated boards as an extra for keeping in heat it has a flat roof with 100mm of insulation and 120mm in the floors I am based in louth does anybody know of a suppliers or seconds supplier or another option in my area or close by thanks again paul

Comments

Dunno if it'll be helpful or not, but I've been throwing insulated slabs up in an extension recently and found DPL in Drogheda to be very reasonably priced.

Could be a waste of your time, but they have been really good to deal with in my experience.

Advertisement