Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being chased for a debt that's not mine.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

STILL no response..their customer service is cruel at this stage.

You need to be forcing them to provide you with information with a data protection request.

At this stage asking nicely is a waste of time.

If the debt collection agency contacts you by phone and you feel you must talk to then tell them you have made a request for all the data that VM hold on you and can't reply to them for at least 40 days which is how long VM have to reply to the request.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Soulseeker333

That's whats next on the list to do now. Thanks again for all the practical advice, support and generally making me feel like i can tackle this. Just can't believe it's all this stress over their mistake, ZERO regard for their customers....ive made a few ex ones at that. Family, friends and coworkers alike are disgusted with their treatment of me and won't line their pocket any further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Next stop could be Conor Pope, Irish Times Consumer guy.

Advertisement