Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike service Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 21-11-2017 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to where is the cheapest/best place to get your bike serviced in the north inner city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Never got work done but I've got parts before in McCormack's Cycle Centre on Dorset Street lower and they were very reasonable. It's a tiny shop up from the Big Tree pub, I had tried a couple of nearby shops for the parts prior to that place and they either didn't have what I wanted or wouldn't sell just the parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Second recommendation for McCormacks in Dorset Street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Spokesman (I think) has a van parked up on Mayor Street (outside NCI) doing repairs - at least he did the last number of times I was passing by

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

On Track Dublin  
    WebsiteDirections
    23 Google reviews

Google reviews says it all. This guys is A1, one man show and he's very nice to deal with.

Address: 32 Cook St, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8, D08 K762

Advertisement