Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand Work Holiday Visa

Options
  • 22-11-2017 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello guys.

I have a question. Myself and my partner just turned 29. We want to get work holiday visas to New Zealand. My partner turns 30 in October 2018 and me November.

Can we apply and get our visas just before we both turn 30 and be able to enter the country after we turn 30? I can't seem to find much info on this anywhere.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

Hello guys.

I have a question. Myself and my partner just turned 29. We want to get work holiday visas to New Zealand. My partner turns 30 in October 2018 and me November.

Can we apply and get our visas just before we both turn 30 and be able to enter the country after we turn 30? I can't seem to find much info on this anywhere.

Cheers!

The age limit is 31 - my partner applied for and got granted one at 30.

So no rush!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tis_Yourseld

onrail wrote: »
    The age limit is 31 - my partner applied for and got granted one at 30.

So no rush!

Thanks a mill for the reply. My mind is now at ease. Cheers!

Advertisement