Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Claim Notice from HJW Solicitors!!!!

Options
  • 22-11-2017 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

So i have relieved this document from this crowd, after researching it seems the draft was made up by them to try scare me but just wondering has anyone else ever experienced the same? the amount is only a couple of hundred euros also, any advice would be helpful, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Pay your bills, Liam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Is this about the same bill as your last post or are they contacting you about yet another unpaid bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

rawn wrote: »
    Pay your bills, Liam!

When pigs fly by his repertoire of defaults.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I've concluded the OP is just trolling for reactions. There's no other reason to keep asking essentially the same question over and over and receiving the same answer.
    Pay your bills!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

liam650 wrote: »
    the amount is only a couple of hundred euros also, any advice would be helpful, thanks
    Either you pay up, or they'll be sending around their furniture removal representative usually about one month after you get the letter, and this will pay off your loan...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,545 ✭✭✭✭L1011

liam650 wrote: »
    So i have relieved this document from this crowd, after researching it seems the draft was made up by them to try scare me but just wondering has anyone else ever experienced the same? the amount is only a couple of hundred euros also, any advice would be helpful, thanks

Pay the bill and stop posting new threads on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement