Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luggage?

Options
  • 22-11-2017 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know anywhere doing good deals on luggage at the moment? I need a large case and a couple of cabin sized cases. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭RachelDDD

dmm82 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know anywhere doing good deals on luggage at the moment? I need a large case and a couple of cabin sized cases. Thanks :)

Debenhams have a very good sale on at the moment. There are also two luggage outlets in Kildare Village and they have an extra 20% off the sale prices at the moment (Samsonite).

http://www.debenhams.ie/home/luggage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Someone recommended penny's to me for luggage earlier in the year. I bought a hard case and have used it several times on trans Atlantic flights, cannot recommend the case enough.

I now need a larger one, and hope to get it in Penny's next time.

Advertisement