If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KD55XE9005

Options
  • 22-11-2017 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, interested in this, and you seem to be the go-to guys for value and service, would you be able to do anything for the week that's in it?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, interested in this, and you seem to be the go-to guys for value and service, would you be able to do anything for the week that's in it?
    Hi carlsbergmike.

The best on the 55XE9005 would be the web price of £1299
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

There is a deal with a free THCT290 soundbar but this finishes today.

Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 carlsbergmike

Saw this too late, thanks anyways.. but I've bought one of those fancy OLEDs off you guys instead, and if herself asks it was the same price! 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Saw this too late, thanks anyways.. but I've bought one of those fancy OLEDs off you guys instead, and if herself asks it was the same price! 
    ...you know she knows what you are up to..... ( but we do keep fooling ourselves ;) )

Thanks for the biz Mike - much appreciated and you will be delighted with the OLED - they are magnificent!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Looking forward to it.. Would a five year guarantee be comparable to your own guarantee under your price beat promise? 

Looking forward to it.. Would a five year guarantee be comparable to your own guarantee under your price beat promise? 
    Generally we will agree to pricematch on a 5 year - this depends on where it comes from - ie some retailers will not support their 5 year warranties in Ireland - as many Boardie know we on a daily basis support our 6 year warranty all across Ireland from Dingle to Donegal - but broadly yes! Drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll happily check it out for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Generally we will agree to pricematch on a 5 year - this depends on where it comes from - ie some retailers will not support their 5 year warranties in Ireland - as many Boardie know we on a daily basis support our 6 year warranty all across Ireland from Dingle to Donegal - but broadly yes! Drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll happily check it out for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thank you, John, popped you an email there. 

Mike - Thanks for that - I had already checked that competitor price on the 55B7 out - but I've sent you a detailed response via email and thanks for the post / mail,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.