Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Home... knackered...and now to do homework with her nibs...

I'm on the motherfückin' choo choo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

I'm on the motherfückin' choo choo.

I take it that's not the Chattanooga choo choo?

I take it that's not the Chattanooga choo choo?

Pardon me boy?!

Stuffed Italian pasta.... Spanish chorizo de bellota, and Australian Riesling....beat that smurfjed ya globetrotting bollix! :D:D

Pardon me boy?!

Stuffed Italian pasta.... Spanish chorizo de bellota, and Australian Riesling....beat that smurfjed ya globetrotting bollix! :D:D

Dinner in the diner. Nothin' could be finer. :D

Home now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm out in the garden trying to catch the neighbours dog as it's too cold for him out there and he is so small and they couldn't care less about him but I do so I'll catch him and bring him inside :)

So I'm out side :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm out in the garden trying to catch the neighbours dog as it's too cold for him out there and he is so small and they couldn't care less about him but I do so I'll catch him and bring him inside :)

So I'm out side :D

^^^This needs pics

On the couch...waiting on clothes to dry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Pardon me boy?!
    .......... and Australian Riesling....

I'd say Aongus Von Bismarck will choke on his sturgeon eggs if he comes across that post whilst perusing after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,597 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I'd say Aongus Von Bismarck will choke on his sturgeon eggs if he comes across that post whilst perusing after hours.

Haven't seen him in a while. Suspected he'd have popped up supporting arguments that Ireland should leave the EU because the UK is going.

I'm just going for a swim and sauna for a bit.

Bottom bunk and top bunk fighting over what version of Mad World to play on youtube....
    .she wants Gary Jules...but I wanna see Roland do his funny dance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm on the couch, Netflix and chill......alone!

I'm the couch, Netflix and chill......alone!

Hugs and Gary Jules on the way to you... I lost :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Haven't seen him in a while. Suspected he'd have popped up supporting arguments that Ireland should leave the EU because the UK is going.

I'm just going for a swim and sauna for a bit.

He swears by his daily sauna so you might see him there, speak of the devil and whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

In agony with my back and thinking of all the hours of work I have to do and places I have to drive to before I can take time off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I got my teeth cleaned and polished today and they feel weird. So I'm in bed. Licking my own teeth.

Something very sad and disturbing about that I think.

Edit. Although come to think of it. Licking someone else's teeth wouldn't be any less disturbing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my bed with some tea.

Back to work tomorrow. 4 days and I'm home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed with no tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Fireside, in my mams. I managed to offload the older kids to their dad's so himself and the 3 year old could come down. They're going to see if he can come off the ventilator tomorrow, but it'll probably be Friday. Which means he could be out of ICU after the weekend \0/
    Then the fun starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cbyrd I’m delighted to hear your news, fingers crossed it all goes well :)

I’m now bedside and little doggie is now at his home as I brought him back to his owners as I told them I knew they would be worried about him in this cold weather ;)

Great news, cybrd! :)

• Advertisement

Beddy bed bed bed with my twitchy foot foot foot*

*I'll stop posting like that now.

:p

I'm also in my bed. Ah it's comfy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

cbyrd wrote:
    Fireside, in my mams. I managed to offload the older kids to their dad's so himself and the 3 year old could come down. They're going to see if he can come off the ventilator tomorrow, but it'll probably be Friday. Which means he could be out of ICU after the weekend \0/ Then the fun starts.

Great news! :)

Im in bed and wide awake

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was starting to think that I was in hotel California, 8 days and this is my 3rd attempt to check out and return to base.
    Wife laughed at me when I suggested going back to Dublin, so she went to a nice warm Cape Town with friends instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whispered wrote: »
    I got my teeth cleaned and polished today and they feel weird. So I'm in bed. Licking my own teeth.

Something very sad and disturbing about that I think.

Edit. Although come to think of it. Licking someone else's teeth wouldn't be any less disturbing really.

Scared the life out of my Uber driver by a sudden burst of laughter when reading this.
    In my bed with some tea.

Back to work tomorrow. 4 days and I'm home :)

Ooooh so exciting to be doing home. Almost this time next week I will head for the airport for the long haul ass home.
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Fireside, in my mams. I managed to offload the older kids to their dad's so himself and the 3 year old could come down. They're going to see if he can come off the ventilator tomorrow, but it'll probably be Friday. Which means he could be out of ICU after the weekend \0/
    Then the fun starts.

Thanks for the "make me smile" report. X

On my way to buy my mum some Borneo pearls for Christmas. 😊

Anyone else giving their mom a pearl necklace?

Anyways...I'm up and trying to clear my throat .. perhaps manflu is on the way #PrayforDon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Anyone else giving their mom a pearl necklace?

Anyways...I'm up and trying to clear my throat .. perhaps manflu is on the way #PrayforDon

Durrrty git.

My mum is an elegant lady and loves pearls. On her elfster wish list she had asked for a 3 string of pearl necklace . I had been trying to choose between getting her a nice designer handbag or Borneo pearls, then saw her wish list. Decision made.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SaatanaArctica

At a wedding in Kolkatta. Yesterday someone asked me about Gerry Adams stepping down. Unexpected.

At a wedding in Kolkatta. Yesterday someone asked me about Gerry Adams stepping down. Unexpected.

Probably a member of the Indian Republican Army.... bottom bunk and poking my fingers into the top bunk mattress to get her up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

JUst outta the shower, running late but giving no fücks. My head is swimming because my ears need to pop and freezing to death so might dry myself with hairdryer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement