Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I hate today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed, waiting for himself to wake up so I can badger him into bringing me to the cinema to see 50 shades. Spending time with him is my fav part of the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Watching Knightrider and eating leftover pizza for breakfast.

In bed. I wish this plague would feck off.

Heading out for the afternoon being made fun of for wearing thigh high boots in the middle of the day... by someone wearing converse :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side, tired from coughing most of the night, think I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room thinking lunch time as I'm starved! also thinking maybe some monster hunter would be nice to play after :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Walking the pooch in a snowy park. He blends in well. My hands may fall off. One finger is gone blue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car outside Shop people-watching. I feel like gifted checking out the Nurses! :pac:

I notice a Man went into Shop with little girl aged about 2/3 I'd say. And there's another Toddler still strapped into their Car-seat. That was a good 10 or 15 minutes ago like... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I hate today
    I stand by my earlier post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in car outside Shop people-watching. I feel like gifted checking out the Nurses! :pac:

I notice a Man went into Shop with little girl aged about 2/3 I'd say. And there's another Toddler still strapped into their Car-seat. That was a good 10 or 15 minutes ago like... :eek:

There's a certain art form in it ...lol lol....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie, where are you gonna be for Paddies Day?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my bed dreading going to sleep coz then that means morning comes and I have to go to work where am certain I am getting fired tomorrow. I have done nothing wrong but my boss is as mad as box of frogs and she has been giving me weird looks all week. Since I started there in November 6 people have left or were pushed.....

Anyways glad I had such an amazing weekend.

@Smurfjed, haven't made any plans as of yet. I am thinking of posting on the expats page on facebook and seeing if any other Irish hallions are about for a session.

Why? You coming to KL?

Back home thinking himself is near to dropping the L bomb. He told me today he “more than likes” me. What’s more than like? I feel like I’m 14 again

Yep you guessed it! Fücking bed!!

@witchie.... good luck tomorrow.
    Heading to ChiangMai if I get the right days off, it will be via KL as we don't operate directly to Thailand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the bus. There's a party on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Back in bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, after some food, and white out driving. The three day weekend went a bit to quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Temp going up... shivering and shaking...and trolling the fck out of Mary Lou's Facebook page....coz it's what I do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Temp going up... shivering and shaking...and trolling the fck out of Mary Lou's Facebook page....coz it's what I do

Don’t piss off the shinnerbots!

Do you like your knees???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Back to the land of the living and am now couchside :)

Don’t piss off the shinnerbots!

Do you like your knees???

Hahaha, I could tell you one or two things ;)

I'm shaking like an epileptic at a laser light show

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just got into bed. Not long back from seeing Fifty Shades Freed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie.... good luck tomorrow.
    Heading to ChiangMai if I get the right days off, it will be via KL as we don't operate directly to Thailand.

If you have time let's grab a drink.

Just getting ready for my meeting with the boss. I have never been fired before so what does one do? Give the boss a hug and thank then for setting you free from the misery? Do you still go to work?

Edit: So seems the secretary who told me I had this meeting made a mistake and am not meant to meet until tomorrow. So having a quivk breakfast before I go into my office coz feck them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,613 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Witchie wrote:
    Just getting ready for my meeting with the boss. I have never been fired before so what does one do? Give the boss a hug and thank then for setting you free from the misery? Do you still go to work?

Be professional. You may need a reference. Thank them for the opportunity.
    Wish them future success.

Then go on Boards and blow off steam by saying everything you wish you could have said.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good luck Witchie

Currently bedside but don't want to go to work tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, looking forward to bed in the morning.

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt :)

Driving 200 kms today to a mountain resort, unfortunately while you guys battle with storm weather warnings, I have a SAND STORM warning to contend with.

• Advertisement

Woke every hour at 10 to... had to change my position in bed.... heard someone talking about going out for a walk..only to realise it was me!
    Not looking forward to trying to get the little one to school as I'm doing a fine impression of Linda Blair spinning head and buckets of throw up :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement