Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

He passed away this morning. He was in his mid 40s. I can't even explain the pain I feel but I know I need sleep soon. My mam is devastated. I really understand what other people talk about now because I didn't understand it before.

My condolences Surreptitious. Sorry to hear that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

He passed away this morning. He was in his mid 40s. I can't even explain the pain I feel but I know I need sleep soon. My mam is devastated. I really understand what other people talk about now because I didn't understand it before.

Really sorry to hear that :'(, my thoughts are with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Winter Olympics. Despite sleeping till 9.30, eyes still burning. Doc asked me last week any problems sleeping, perhaps should have said yes. Out Soon.

Sorry for your loss Surreptitious :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the couch, watching ice hockey while the baby sleeps. Really should go wake the toddler as well...

Haackey ay?
    Burger King, O Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm at work trying to count the number of people that don't have a cold. I'm at 0 so far.

I'd pay money to downgrade my flecked up stomach to a cold. Up half the night and out on my rounds since 9ish. Told Mz Bailey a little brown lie that I attended the doctor on Friday, chickened out at the last minute and rescheduled for today. Needless to say I chickened out again and the secretary rang the house just now enquiring as to why I missed two appointments. Busted :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I don't know if my brother will live and I'm afraid to fall asleep in case he dies and I won't know. This is so hard.

Deepest condolences. So sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm so sorry, it's just awful.
    The next few days will be a blur of numb pain and the reality hitting every now and again.
    I hope you'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, Surreptituous, take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Surreptitious I'm very sorry for your loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Surreptitious :( I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your mother.

I hope all the sick people in here are feeling better soon! Half the posters in this thread seem to be battling some illness or other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was only a small house by local standards :)
    25373809087_299c9fef37.jpg[/url]
    39347198915_a665fce16d.jpg[/url]
    25373835637_8405a051ca.jpg[/url]
    Driving around here can be fun trying to avoid goats on the road, camels wandering across the road, a sand storm that dumped enough sand on the road that cars couldn't pass, a lack of road signs combined with a wonderful phone navigator that kept saying "Loss of GPS signal" whenever I needed to make a turn. 750 kms done today, 280 yesterday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side :3

Despite not liking ladders, or heights over an open space, I had to venture up into the attic to make sure no water was coming in. An hour later, I have also washed the front windows, and cleaned around the front of the house as well. Now settling into the sofa for an hour, before making dinner.

Oh, and there was no water coming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

In the doctors waiting room...appt for 4.15..if I'm seen before 5 I'll be doing well

Wishful thinking.... still waiting :)

Edit... Woman with her child sitting across from me started talking to another with twins...she asked her the children's names...she had one on her lap and the other sat beside her...she had to turn the child around and look at its face to know which one she had :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On train home! Another day done!

Wishful thinking.... still waiting :)

Has the consultant gone home yet? This happened to me last week. Seen an hour and a half after my appointed time, by a member of the team, despite getting there 30 minutes before my time.

:(

In the kitchen now, fajitas on.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Has the consultant gone home yet? This happened to me last week. Seen an hour and a half after my appointed time, by a member of the team, despite getting there 30 minutes before my time.

:(

In the kitchen now, fajitas on.

Was seen at 5.34.
    Just home now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

packing as off to the UK tomorrow for a few days. must iron my suits and shirts, currently looking at them going “ for fcuk sake”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Feet up drinking a Peroni. Decided to stay where I am for another couple of days since my home plans sort of changed and it's hot here and I have the time off already. Checked with the folks and asked them to see if the mutt minds, they said she gave her approval. She's getting extra walks and extra treats and got two new jumpers, her puppy cous is wearing her patience thin at times but she'll appreciate the quiet of home all the more come the weekend.

Sound.

• Advertisement

Hope this shows properly..I've already done mine :D

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057706158/1

So yiz can have a look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Ermmm.....what am I doing on that list???..lol lol

Actually....it's the only list I make...so I'll take it lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

:(. Didn’t make your list “sniff”

Was couchside but now Crying in the corner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Surreptitious So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family xxxx

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. Had to come upstairs to settle a whingy toddler before I had my pre bed snack. Lying here now hungry and considering going downstairs to do a nigella at the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Bed listening to the stormy weather outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having a Nespresso on my balcony with the mutt, its 20C with scattered cumulus clouds.

Day 4 of my 6 days off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I says wrote:
    Bed listening to the stormy weather outside.

Same here. Working from home today, so can enjoy a bit longer in bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement