Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bed, sort of. Refereeing between the 3 year old and her brothers, (6 & 8) she's winning. God, but she can be annoying, lol, she's so bossy and drives them mad. She's mini me without a conscience.

Going to travel east today, so giving them the half day off so I can see the boy before we invade Nanas house. :D Shes going to love me so much .. hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

On the bottom bunk trying to get her out of the top one... I just keep poking the mattress above with my finger....it's annoying her :)
    Promised I'd be in work today...tbh I'm feeling rough again today..so waiting until 9.30 and then decide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training center doing this

giphy.gif

the whole going to bed early thing ain't working out :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have the bed to myself finally *super starfish pose*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have been in work this past hour. Still no sign of me waking up proper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

LadyMacBeth is obviously a sluh!!

In the office listening to the rain outside

I'm in feckin bed. So sick of this "you must rest and stay inside for the week". I wonder did the doctor mean just until the weekend or right up to next Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm in feckin bed. So sick of this "you must rest and stay inside for the week". I wonder did the doctor mean just until the weekend or right up to next Monday?

I can never manage sitting still for too long, get very restless.

Having a coffee & mini break from work before dialing into a conference call. hence the coffee.,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah lads. A few days ago the little fella was given a helium balloon by someone promoting something or other. It flew off within minutes. We promised him another when "we are next in the balloon shop". Well today a local shop is selling valentines balloons and he asked for one. He got to choose his balloon, his weight, his ribbon. Held it the whole way home in the rain and wind with little white knuckles he was holding so tight.

Walked in. The poxy thing burst. He is heartbroken. Little chicken sitting on the sofa sobbing "it just what balloons do mammy. It okay. It what they do" with tears streaming down his face and big gasping breaths.

Just gone 3 and already learning the fleeting nature of happiness :(

So we've had a snuggly lunch of Tesco buttermilk pancakes with chocolate, berries and banana and hot hazelnut milk.

So I'm on the sofa cuddling a hiccuping, chocolatey boy and formulating my plan to keep him safe from all of life's little disappointments. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Ooh yeah, on the couch feeling delighted with myself that I'm coming up on everyone's love matches like the hoor that I am :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

The image coming into my head: (attached)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ooh yeah, on the couch feeling delighted with myself that I'm coming up on everyone's love matches like the hoor that I am :p

I'm shocked, for some reason you're not on mine!!

I'm in work watching the clock, extra long weekend is starting once I prance out of the building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I'm in work watching the clock, extra long weekend is starting once I prance out of the building.

It's over between us, over! :p

Reclining on the couch just as Chip envisions me, in all my Pharaoh princess glory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Whispered wrote: »

and already learning the fleeting nature of happiness :(

So true.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I'm not on it either.......:eek:

Where am I? in the corner sobbing my eyes out for the above reason.

:pac:

Yes indeed...I'd say there's not a post in the world you haven't thanked!
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Back In bed chilling with the 4year old who is also dosed with the flu , he got to pick what movie we watch he picks guardians of the galaxy " happy out .. But we will both prob pass out in few mins from our medicines .. :D

Clair4 wrote: »
    Back In bed chilling with the 4year old who is also dosed with the flu , he got to pick what movie we watch he picks guardians of the galaxy " happy out .. But we will both prob pass out in few mins from our medicines .. :D

I found that the best way to watch Guardians of the Galaxy II was as high a kite!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to start Zumba class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Home in a cosy house with a new NCT cert yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote:
    Home in a cosy house with a new NCT cert yay!

You're living in a car. :eek:

North side girl alright ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the kitchen after cleaning the car, doing the laundry, changing the bed clothes and am now cooking the romantic meal for this evening.

If she makes me watch dirty dancing instead of the real Madrid v psg game then we will have strong words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from work, exhausted! Flowers delivered to work to me this afternoon though, i was thrilled even though I didn’t think I like flowers

In the good books at work, bought the 4 ladies a rose each...so any feck ups I do over the next week will be forgiven :D
    Got home and my daughter has made me a valentine's card ... lovely! ... Opened it up and was covered in a mushroom cloud of glitter...3 hours later, it's in my scalp, ears, on my face and lips...I look like Tinkerbell ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Fireside home from the Galway clinic mum's surgery was a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Ghosts in my house. I’m enjoying this show I found

Oh and my list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sitting in a rented gaff in Kerry, drinking cans watching ****e. Work can be okay sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching RTÉone +1 tomi reichental documentary.
    Mans inhumanity to man,it’s very hard to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed thinking it may be time to say farewell to boards but we’ll see
    In other news - my dogs are fast becoming closer to the pound :D cooked them steak tonight for valentines then I made toasted sandwiches for my dinner and had one dog each side drooling on me looking for it. I always tell them it’s bold begging but I still feel guilty and give them food anyway so it’s my own fault. So my toasted sandwich was divided pretty much into 3rds, bit for me bit for big dog bit for baby dog. Played ball for a while, cleaned their faces with water wipes and went to bed, they’re crying downstairs. Went back down to put them back into bed, can hear them whinging again. I might go and let them up into my room for the night if they don’t stop but I’m threatening them that they’re going to the pound in the morning

• Advertisement

I says wrote: »
    Watching RTÉone +1 tomi reichental documentary.
    Mans inhumanity to man,it’s very hard to watch

I'm not watching it, but is that the story where a female Nazi was hunted?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement