Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

So will I after half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now bedside

Thanks guys/gals :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Watched Coco with the little one... didn't know what to expect, but it was quite good..
    bed now and a hug on the way to auto...
    anyone else wanting a hug say it now, coz I'll be asleep and snoring in 10 mins!

Watched Coco with the little one... didn't know what to expect, but it was quite good..
    anyone else wanting a hug say it now, coz I'll be asleep and snoring in 10 mins!

Ah sure go on then :p

Ah sure go on then :p

You're getting as bad as Lady McB !
    Just the one mind you...don't want to make you swoon before you hit 40

• Advertisement

You're getting as bad as Lady McB !
    Just the one mind you...don't want to make you swoon before you hit 40

Well my earlier post may have been a fib. I won't be turning 21 alas. Instead I'll be in the ripe old age of 27! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

In a crappy bar after the Wild Beasts last ever gig in Ireland.. feeling very tipsy

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well my earlier post may have been a fib. I won't be turning 21 alas. Instead I'll be in the ripe old age of 27! :D

You're only a whippersnapper.

I'm still procrastinating about going to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie... was it a racist comment by local standards? Hang in there until she fires you or you find a new job.

It was a disdainful remark basically saying because I am Caucasian my opinion (on a design matter) didn't count. Say you don't like the design, explain that you don't think the colour is right but don't use my race as an excuse for it.

I already freelance about 20 hours a week for an Irish company and can pick up some other work freelance too so will not starve or be evicted but was just good to have some regular work here.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Crying in my room Heartbroken :(

Xxxx
    at my folk's house, feeling anxious and overwhelmed

Xxxx

Am busting to see that movie. Got so excited in the cinema at Paddington watching the trailer for it coz one of my fave musician's (Michael Franti) music was used (song I'm Alive - my favourite in the shower song).

Also gutted missed out on the hug.

Lying in my bed annoyed that am awake at my usual time coz have a day off.

Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I really don’t know why people think sleeping beside the sea is relaxing, I found it bloody noisy. Even the mutt looks tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Now bedside

Thanks guys/gals :)

Hi Auto, hope your feeling better today....

Jaysus I'm a lazy bastard, couldn't even type your full name lol lol

Up a while... looking at hols to Amsterdam and thinking about having a long bath before work

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training center staring at the screen like a zombie hoping my java exercises will do themselves

So quiet and relaxing, about 35C but water temperature is less than 20C. Certainly enjoying my last day off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

smurfjed wrote: »
    I really don’t know why people think sleeping beside the sea is relaxing, I found it bloody noisy. Even the mutt looks tired.

If it's anything like sleeping with the wind howling outside like the last few nights here I agree!!

So much for enjoying my last day off, got called we need you to work, get here ASAP. Just finished 1 flight with 3 more to do tonight.

Double Nespresso time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch trying to warm up. Just finished a sumptuous meal of cock.............tail sausages and chocolate milk :p

On a crowded train heading home after finishing my second week in the new job.
    I started 2017 at 13st and finished it at 12st. The breakfast and lunch in the new job are the best I have ever had for a canteen. I can see myself being 13st again very soon! Will have to cut out eating dinner at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Edging closer to the door in work... hurry up 5 o'clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Dying to head home and stuck into some tins! Very easily satisfied :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dying to head home and stuck into some tins! Very easily satisfied :pac:

Jaysus, I might do the same!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the couch listening to rain

I'm in bed watching my stories. Two pro-life campaigners were just at the door. They were lovely women and clearly passionate about their views. I asked them what they feel about the a woman who was raped? Their response was that an "abortion would be a second violation". Except it wouldn't be, because this time the woman would have a choice over what happens to her body. I can't stand in the way of that choice. But I wished them well and off they went.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room looking at my cool manga video collection and wishing I had a vhs player so I could watch all the classics again, cyber city, ghost in the shell, ninja scroll,Fist of the north star etc :3
    Just finished a sumptuous meal of cock...

200.gif
    ..tail sausages and chocolate milk :p

Ahhhhhhhhh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm in bed watching my stories. Two pro-life campaigners were just at the door. They were lovely women and clearly passionate about their views. I asked them what they feel about the a woman who was raped? Their response was that an "abortion would be a second violation". Except it wouldn't be, because this time the woman would have a choice over what happens to her body. I can't stand in the way of that choice. But I wished them well and off they went.

They haven't called to my door yet, but then neither have the pro choice. Not that I am eagerly awaiting them, but will probably have a friendly interaction with both.

Keeping with the spirit of the thread, I am going between the kitchen making dinner, and front room watching Winter Olympic highlights. It's been a lazy day.

Getting chips...fck it...I'm ill, not cooking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in my bed playing with myself

Bought phone.
    Dam it's hard to get used to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train home. Late this eve. Got a snack box in Smacs!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading home for weekend. Want to sleep for a week, but not going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Eldest chicken just told me I have "wobbly cheeks".....so put that with the "bouncy belly" and it's easy to see why I didn't make that many of your lists ...lol lol.....

Anyone looking for me I'm at the bottom of a Lindt chocolate box....lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement