Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waiting on a bus, chap here very happy in himself dancing to music in his headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from the cinema after seeing Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, a great about a woman who wants her daughter's murder solved

• Registered Users Posts: 21,616 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

branie2 wrote:
    Back from the cinema after seeing Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, a great about a woman who wants her daughter's murder solved

There's a good thread on Boards about the movie. You might enjoy reading it now that you've seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

branie2 wrote: »

Brilliant Film. Oddly Sligo Imax only ran it for about two weeks!

:o

Just getting into bed here. To think this time last week I was starting on my first pint of the night.

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, herself is sick so i'm doing some minding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to hop into the shower. Might need a cold one after seeing my housemate ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    Eldest chicken just told me I have "wobbly cheeks".....so put that with the "bouncy belly" and it's easy to see why I didn't make that many of your lists ...lol lol.....

Anyone looking for me I'm at the bottom of a Lindt chocolate box....lol lol

You made my list! You were only one of two men on my list as well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

You made my list! You were only one of two men on my list as well :p

Aaww thanks Lady, your really sweet.....I've just dropped a virtual hand on you as a way of saying thanks lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Aaww thanks Lady, your really sweet.....I've just dropped a virtual hand on you as a way of saying thanks lol lol

Never change gifted. :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In my kitchen, lappy sitting on the counter and drinking beers, listening to The Killers Read my mind. Next up will be The Beatles "A Day in the life", brilliant song.

Really horrible week in work. Everything went wrong. It was so bad that it wudda been funny if I wasnt self employed.

Got home and put shopping away and cooked a thai green curry that herself liked but kids shunned in favour of liga biscuits.

The dog is here looking up at me now and I can tell she's thinking "go to bed you muppet"

But I think I'll have a few more. Fleetwood Mac here I come :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Next up will be The Beatles "A Day in the life"

I read this thread today, oh boy.

I read this thread today, oh boy.

About a(n) (un)lucky man........ ha good taste! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Waiting on a bus, chap here very happy in himself dancing to music in his headphones

At the bus stop, having a a severe panic attack listening to lyric FM and some guy keeps giving me shifty looks and typing into his phone... Not helping the anxiety attack at all. Some Shcubert is coming through the headphones so the panic attack should subside hopefully, very embarrassed standing on a busy street while my body does an involuntary but perfectly executed version of the jitterbug.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching tv

In bed sad because himself was mean to me on the phone :(

In bed sad because himself was mean to me on the phone :(

In Germany people make a lot of money doing that, I hear.

Just spotted this now.

Is this what goes on nowadays?

God my friends are crap.

Some serious questions will be asked of my gang tomorrow night.

I had been doing it myself!

In Germany people make a lot of money doing that, I hear.

Being mean?

Being mean?

Yep, being a c*nt to people at like €1.50 a feckin minute. In fairness your case its much different It's usually fat middle age guys on expense accounts paying to listen to shyte. The same demographic also like getting dragged around naked and getting kicked up the holes by sex workers. Strange bunch the Germans, they are uber polite, but they are into all sorts of bizarre and often painful pastimes in fairness. I certainly wouldn't buy a drill manufactured in any other nation. The Japanese don't even get a look in. Cheer up Persepoly, hang around on here a while and something will eventually amuse ya ;)
    Ps: If you wanna chat with a bit more privacy, I'll be over in the mustard forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

I'm in bed and off to sleep!

I'm in bed and off to sleep!

Sleep well Jack, and try your best not 'to not to be at yourself'. :D

Yep, being a c*nt to people at like €1.50 a feckin minute. In fairness your case its much different It's usually fat middle age guys on expense accounts paying to listen to shyte. The same demographic also like getting dragged around naked and getting kicked up the holes by sex workers. Strange bunch the Germans, they are uber polite, but they are into all sorts of bizarre and often painful pastimes in fairness. I certainly wouldn't buy a drill manufactured in any other nation. The Japanese don't even get a look in. Cheer up Persepoly, hang around on here a while and something will eventually amuse ya ;)
    Ps: If you wanna chat with a bit more privacy, I'll be over in the mustard forum.

Privacy because it's so empty? :p

Privacy because it's so empty? :p

It doesn't have to be so empty....

It doesn't have to be so empty....

Ok so. You first.

Still in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In the leaba with one hot water bottle at my feet and another on my tummy. Ouchie.

I have tea and I making notes on c-sections in dogs and cats.

Ok so. You first.

Still in the bed.

No YOU hang up first lol! It'll all sort itself out in the morning. (I have to console, you've 8 hearts on my list x) I bet a lot of snoopers went and had a visit to the mustard forum lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed after a two hour FaceTime with my 7 year old cousin. She lives in California she’s never met me in real life but she face times me most evenings. Tonight she sang songs, and she’s learned colours in Irish.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Bedside with flu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waiting to board a flight at 4am, wtf ever wants to fly somewhere at 4am?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement