Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

at my apartment, for a meeting

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At work. Bored out of my tree, but we have a kitten to play with. Which is rarer than one might expect in a vet clinic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just getting settled on the sofa after a manic day. Lost my purse with my apartment key in it in the uber and it took what seemed like ages for him to being it back but was probably only about 15 mins.

Got me mammy some beautiful pearls. Cohosh afford the 3 string ones I liked so got 2 instead. She will love them anyway.

Because I am feeling Chrismassy.....I put up my decorations.....:D The one on my front door identifies me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,597 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Witchie wrote: »
    Just getting settled on the sofa after a manic day. Lost my purse with my apartment key in it in the uber and it took what seemed like ages for him to being it back but was probably only about 15 mins.

Got me mammy some beautiful pearls. Cohosh afford the 3 string ones I liked so got 2 instead. She will love them anyway.

Because I am feeling Chrismassy.....I put up my decorations.....:D The one on my front door identifies me.

Christmas decorations in November? Sorry Witchie, you're on the list. You get a small pass because you're away from home but I gotta do it I'm afraid.

Nice pearls!

Christmas decorations in November? Sorry Witchie, you're on the list. You get a small pass because you're away from home but I gotta do it I'm afraid.

Nice pearls!

Thanks but I only have one week left here so I thought I should embrace the KL Christmas spirit! :D

Usually, I have a rule of not even thinking about decorations until after the 1st of December.....which is only a few hours away here! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not the sort of pearl necklace I'm used to seeing
    I'm in work wrapped in a blanket cape dying with the cold. A customer told me I look very stylish, just trying not to die hun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch watching look who's talking.

Sitting at my desk in work. Hungry, Tired and Cold. A trip to a nice warm pub that serves a cold pint of beer and some hot food sounds nice. My next meeting is not til 3pm so that gives me plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

so might dry myself with hairdryer

Necessity is the mother of all invention, Edison was looking down on you today(the pervy fecker). Im south of the river seeing the accountant in Ranelagh, and have just been given a serious dressing down about compliancy. It felt worse than me ma taking the wooden spoon to me. He's in the office jacks now hoovering up his fee, then the pair of us are heading back across the river to a north strand pub we frequent for a few jars. Four day weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Am going to test drive my new wheels for 181!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Getting ready to go out to a *Red Tie event this evening. Yes I know its not even 3pm but have near a two hour drive to get there first.

Not like a Black Tie, where its a full suit, but suggestion is to have Red somewhere in your outfit. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Sitting in the land of Fed Up.

Had to cancel weekend plans to fly to see the OH, 'cause of work. Which happens - but, I really wanted to give him his Advent Calendar tomorrow. Will have to figure out some Advent Calendar Orgy to set things to rights when I do get to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm sitting in my room after a lovely shower. :)

In bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Girl at works bday..had 3 pints and escaped home :)
    Hope everybody is feeling ok this eve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed.

Isn't it about time you went home?? Lol lol

I'll get my coat....

gifted wrote: »
    Isn't it about time you went home?? Lol lol

I'll get my coat....

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side covered in a hooded throw

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Sitting in the land of Fed Up.

Had to cancel weekend plans to fly to see the OH, 'cause of work. Which happens - but, I really wanted to give him his Advent Calendar tomorrow. Will have to figure out some Advent Calendar Orgy to set things to rights when I do get to see him.

Open doors on an Advent calendar & an orgy.

No idea how to link the two... :cool:

At home sitting on the heater.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Suffering from first world problems....... but nevertheless a bucket of whiskey over the weekend will cure them.

• Advertisement

Still in the bed and this time with my book and a lovely can of sweet sugary coke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying on a bed willing the 3 year old to sleep, the ventilation hasn't been taken off yet and probably won't for another few days, he likes to move at his own pace, but he's doing well. he'll 3 weeks in ICU on Sunday.
    I had to get brighter dips for my car on the way home and halfords is beside Smyth's, so when they said it's take 20 before they could fit them I toddled off and finished my santy shopping. Expensive evening!!
    Heading back to the west tomorrow night, so I might put up my tree ( buy it and wrestle it in the door) on Sunday if I can get the kids back a day early.. I'm so tired.. I can't believe it's December tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Second Yellow

In me gaff

Not long awake from my first lie in for weeks. Is 10am. Going to make a nice brekkie of paratha and veg then shower and go enjoy my last Friday in Malaysia until next year.

This time next week I will be almost in European airspace for the first time since last January. Can't wait to see all my favourite people but really have no desire to be in Ireland and hate leaving my new home.

Oh happy Mohammed's birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Not long in the door, went on the lash with my mate/financial advisor. Sipping a large Woodford Reserve with one cube. Herself is upstairs pretending be asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Just arrived in Siem Reap...... I'm melting Inthe heat!!
    Out soon to a temple or two

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missed my connecting flight in LHR, but EI very nicely put me on the next one for £60!

Gotta say I hate this laptop ban in cabin baggage rule. ( applies to some Middle East flights)

I'm waiting on the Luas and eyeing up the sexy security men. :p

In the Doctors waiting room. Work Xmas party is on tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I'm waiting on the Luas and eyeing up the sexy security men. :p

Witchie?!?!

In the queue at the bank ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement