Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed. Was asleep, now I'm not:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Glad I'm not asleep, watching Bellator! Not for the feint of heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fathom wrote: »
    Bedside with flu.

Like a small hospital this thread, everyone of us is suffering from some sort ailment :( get well soon fathom) you'll be back at that pool in no time at all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch, watching a re run of the young offenders..."wanna shift"...lol lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

About to get in to a nice big deep bath with loads of bubbles. Is it too early for a auld glass of prosecco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In bed awaiting thunder of little feet up the stairs when daddy tells her it’s ok to wake me up now... been awake since 7 but enjoyed the peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Fire lit relaxing before bringing the kids out to the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This was my camping site.

26442250038_eb7bce5743.jpg

One happy dog.
    38505140180_004f053869.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed. I'll stay here til i need to pee, then I'll get up

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, watching short track speed skating, both boys napping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote:
    Eldest chicken just told me I have "wobbly cheeks".....so put that with the "bouncy belly" and it's easy to see why I didn't make that many of your lists ...lol lol.....

You were top of my list too.. :D

I've just discovered that muesli does cook like porridge.. ffs, picked up the wrong pack yesterday. 3 year old LOVED it .. so all was not lost.
    I bought this on the same shopping trip I was leaving back a freeview box that didn't work (i got chrome cast instead)
    Hilarity ensued last night when I discovered I had no tv remote, but a freeview remote instead... Had to get dressed drive back to town and rescue my remote. Lol.. idiot, at least I gave the guy in the shop a good laugh and brightened his evening. :D

Many cakes made for the new 14 year old party today (oh's girl) 6 teens staying over tonight so I can't do my roundtrip today. I feel like I haven't seen him properly in ages. Like a neglectful mammy with my snotty nose and dirty exhaustion cold sore.. bet your delighted now gifted that you made top spot :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Couchside, watching short track speed skating, both boys napping.

Congrats on new arrival, rb!

Kitchen, having coffee, thinking about starting housework ... No, more coffee instead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

hungover again..why dont i learn..not drinking now until april...fcuk it whos up for pints in cork later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    You were top of my list too.. :D

I've just discovered that muesli does cook like porridge.. ffs, picked up the wrong pack yesterday. 3 year old LOVED it .. so all was not lost.
    I bought this on the same shopping trip I was leaving back a freeview box that didn't work (i got chrome cast instead)
    Hilarity ensued last night when I discovered I had no tv remote, but a freeview remote instead... Had to get dressed drive back to town and rescue my remote. Lol.. idiot, at least I gave the guy in the shop a good laugh and brightened his evening. :D

Many cakes made for the new 14 year old party today (oh's girl) 6 teens staying over tonight so I can't do my roundtrip today. I feel like I haven't seen him properly in ages. Like a neglectful mammy with my snotty nose and dirty exhaustion cold sore.. bet your delighted now gifted that you made top spot :D:D:D

Thanks cbyrd....virtual hand dropping on you as well lol lol

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,249 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Chill Factor, Manchester

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cuh, just coming out after visiting my aunt, really sad too see how much her mind has deteriorated in the last two months :'(.

Off to the bons now to visit his highness (my dad :D) he' ll probably be giving out about everything now again :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I says wrote: »
    Fire lit relaxing before bringing the kids out to the shops

That was a fcuking disaster the terrible twos

At Tullamore Rugby Club watching them play Omagh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote:
    Thanks cbyrd....virtual hand dropping on you as well lol lol

Lol, em Mr Cbyrd wants a word..
    In my bedroom Trying to pretty myself for the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

cbyrd wrote: »
    Lol, em Mr Cbyrd wants a word..
    In my bedroom Trying to pretty myself for the party.

If you put on a nurses uniform I'd bet gifted will be calling with a birthday present for yourself.😂

On the couch after a bit of retail therapy with my friend,hair done,gang fed...allowing myself 15 mins relaxing before I attack the housework..or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Home from swimming, trying to tame my hair to go out for dinner for the best wings ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Went to Luton with the missus to buy a used car! Nothing wrong with our own car but we gave up on the nightmare that was trying to import our Irish reg car. On the way home now and I'm trying to persuade her to stop somewhere for some pub grub :D

chilling on the couch..looking forward to boxing on later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Try_harder wrote: »
    In chocolate brown wondering if Try Harder wants to buy me a slice of cake to have with the white hot chocolate im having just before I leave to see the fellow for the rest of the weekend ❤️

Try_harder wrote: »
    In chocolate brown wondering if Try Harder wants to buy me a slice of cake to have with the white hot chocolate im having just before I leave to see the fellow for the rest of the weekend ❤️
    In Flynn’s on Bridge St having soup

Missed ur post

In the Black Sheep with my non alcoholic beer *rolleyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

At home. Fire lighting. Kettle on. Frasier boxset playing. Two nights off work. Bliss:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is that you needing the ambulance outside try harder lol

I’m heading Back to my car

No inside having soup

• Advertisement

In the Black Sheep with my non alcoholic beer *rolleyes*

what is this non alcholic beer that you speak of...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement