Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Specialun wrote: »
    what is this non alcholic beer that you speak of...

Awful stuff Special :( I'm on antibiotics but wanted to have a sit and a read. So none alcoholic erdinger it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Awful stuff Special :( I'm on antibiotics but wanted to have a sit and a read. So none alcoholic erdinger it is.

oh thats ok so..least you have an excuse...hope you get better..then you can have proper beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

In the Black Sheep with my non alcoholic beer *rolleyes*

Rugby on tv in 15 mins... considering having a beer as I watch... but...steroids and antibiotics.... could be a harry-like mix :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Missus gone back to bed, Im trying to be ok about work now. Hoping our not so great guest behaves tonight

Rugby on tv in 15 mins... considering having a beer as I watch... but...steroids and antibiotics.... could be a harry-like mix :D

Maybe we should Jack and just drift away :)

• Advertisement

Maybe we should Jack and just drift away :)

I am trying the beer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Colser wrote: »
    If you put on a nurses uniform I'd bet gifted will be calling with a birthday present for yourself.😂

On the couch after a bit of retail therapy with my friend,hair done,gang fed...allowing myself 15 mins relaxing before I attack the housework..or not.

Someone mention nurses???...lol lol

I'll get the car warmed up for a lurking session lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Rugby on tv in 15 mins... considering having a beer as I watch... but...steroids and antibiotics.... could be a harry-like mix

Wouldn't chance it, I remember being on morphine patches, tramadol and difene, had a few glasses of wine after my dad's months mind and a month later discovered I was pregnant :0 have absolutely no recollection and was extra surprised as we were talking about separating. :D although be more than a surprise if you got pregnant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I am trying the beer ;)

Drinking on steriods, don't have too much, it will make you sick. One or two will be ok though, speaking from hard learned experience and watch out for the rapid heart beats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the couch watching Munster! Even on a 6 Nations off weekend it’s all rugby!!!

• Advertisement

cbyrd wrote: »
    Wouldn't chance it, I remember being on morphine patches, tramadol and difene, had a few glasses of wine after my dad's months mind and a month later discovered I was pregnant :0 have absolutely no recollection and was extra surprised as we were talking about separating. :D although be more than a surprise if you got pregnant :D

Well...I'm like the FCA....firing blanks ;)
    So nobodys getting pregnant :D

Drinking on steriods, don't have too much, it will make you sick. One or two will be ok though, speaking from hard learned experience and watch out for the rapid heart beats.

I have a stomach like iron... but will watch for the palpaptions alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen side deciding what to have for dinner :)

Jesus. If booze and antibiotics will make me pregnant there's no feckin way I'm going near the stuff! That's me frightened off :)

I'm sitting on the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Once Had a few ciders on top of few sleeping pills in my house in Portlaoise, went to bed and woke up the following evening in my home in Offaly. Those were the days.
    I don’t roofie myself for fun anymore

I’m in his place watching someone play football. HUD 0 mun 1
    Boriiiing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Got my pub grub! Home and sat on the couch with a vodka and orange. Told the missus to do whatever she wants with her yogurts because she's being a grumpy cow :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm sure you look really smart

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Beer??? Snort the penicillin, inject three times the dose of the steroids(into the groin, I can't stress this enough folks) get a large cocktail shaker and fill it with two parts Jim Beam, one part turpentine and one part grapefruit juice. Garnish with mescaline buttons. Then, take a pack of antihistamines to quell nausea. Then Gulp that down, the turpentine and grapefruit juice compliment each other wonderfully. The mouth might get a bit of little dry from the droids, if this happens, have a few beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ismel Anincel

Jesus. If booze and antibiotics will make me pregnant there's no feckin way I'm going near the stuff! That's me frightened off :)

That's exactly what I was wondering when I read Cbyrd's post!

Practicing/refreshing my French listening to Michel Thomas. When he asks you to repeat one his stock phrases "Will you come with me tonight?" en Francais - "Voulez-vous venir avec moi ce soir?"- it doesn't have the same appeal when it's an old man asking you in his native Polish accent.

• Advertisement

That's exactly what I was wondering when I read Cbyrd's post!

Practicing/refreshing my French listening to Michel Thomas. When he asks you to repeat one his stock phrases "Will you come with me tonight?" en Francais - "Voulez-vous venir avec moi ce soir?"- it doesn't have the same appeal when it's an old man asking you in his native Polish accent.

On peut se toutoyer avec votre Amies ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On peut se toutoyer avec votre Amies ?

Eh?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Eh?.

It's Polish for 'we're out of grapefruit juice'

It's Polish for 'we're out of grapefruit juice'

Sound, that shyte only messes with my medication anyway..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room, staring off into space, should be doing my java exercises o_O :3
    non alcoholic erdinger it is.

Ewwww :-/

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,616 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Doing a bit of work on PC and listening/watching Green Velvet set from Tomorrowland 2015 on Youtube. Drinking a beer which isn't ideal for this type of fare, it goes better with a nice glass of wine from the Benedictine monks, but the beer will have to do.

If the work goes well, next on the playlist is a set from the Ozora festival during which I'll turn the volume up a notch and have another beer.

This is how you get a hangover in your late 30's. The work might have to be redone a bit tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Waiting on my hillbillies order..shouldn't have had that last drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Trying to watch a movie but only have Netflix to choose from.

So I guess another episode of Gotham it is then...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In bed. Had a couple of drinks and then took two antihistamines for poxy sinuses. Again. Not exactly Harry's standards of wild but I'm feeling a bit stoned.
    :D
    About to turn off my mind, relax and float downstream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Absolutely,positively no medical advice to be given on boards. Some posts deleted containing same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement