Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed. Work at 7am. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Whispered wrote: »
    In bed. Had a couple of drinks and then took two antihistamines for poxy sinuses. Again. Not exactly Harry's standards of wild but I'm feeling a bit stoned.
    :D
    About to turn off my mind, relax and float downstream.
    Hopefully the sinuses clear up. I suffer with mine, its poxy. When they block up really bad I can't sleep a wink. A shower with the temp up full is the only thing I get any relief from. Not too handy at 3am...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Took my father to bingo and felt like Gifted tonight, perving on old men :D

Now bedside alone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt wondering where is Witchie. Clear blue skies and 24C right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting up in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On couch....can't sleep.ffs....turned on the winter Olympics and now watching something called Curling......jesus now I'm very tired lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After a week of desert and beach driving, my car valeting people are looking at me in disgust.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

heading off now to look at a possible new motor..v wet out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Lying in bed (wide awake of course) when it's my turn fora lie in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Eh?.

Sorry, I slept like a log last night...
    It's just a way if saying you use tu with your friends and vous with people you don't really know.
    If you keep using vous with friends . They tend to get annoyed..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ismel Anincel

Sorry, I slept like a log last night...
    It's just a way if saying you use tu with your friends and vous with people you don't really know.
    If you keep using vous with friends . They tend to get annoyed..
    Indeed!

Getting ready to head out for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now Car side, going on a Roadtrip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Heading to Ennis for the Cork v clare hurling game...on my own..woo hoo......need to be around cork people lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Lying on the bed procrastinating - I’m an expert :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

If I could get started, I’d probably give you a run for your money :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Same here..telling myself today is wasted already but I'll do loads tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Why do today what you can do tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not long awake waiting for pancakes in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt wondering where is Witchie. Clear blue skies and 24C right now.

I'm in KL..... surprise surprise.

Was busy with my aunt and uncle.
    gifted wrote: »
    On couch....can't sleep.ffs....turned on the winter Olympics and now watching something called Curling......jesus now I'm very tired lol lol

I love curling!

Must be my Canadian childhood eh?

On the sofa with my aunt and uncle after a few games of rumikub.

They go to Cambodia tommorow and are back in KL next Saturday before going home to France on Monday next.

Will be great to get my life back but will miss them too.

Hopefully sex will make up for it though. It's been 3 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Witchie wrote: »
    I'm in KL..... surprise surprise.

Was busy with my aunt and uncle.

I love curling!

Must be my Canadian childhood eh?

On the sofa with my aunt and uncle after a few games of rumikub.

They go to Cambodia tommorow and are back in KL next Saturday before going home to France on Monday next.

Will be great to get my life back but will miss them too.

Hopefully sex will make up for it though. It's been 3 weeks!

Hey, if you can't have sex with your aunt and uncle who can you have it with?!

I'm actually exhausted... slept for about 12 Hours yesterday, just managed to do a small shop... think I'll have a nap to celebrate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting in the chair in the kitchen, just watched a sniffilly film on Netflix. Heading to Dublin later, staying 2 nights in a hotel for the craic ... With the 3 year old as well so fun will be extremely limited :(
    The party is finally over .. never never again.. (yeah right) 4am we turned off the WiFi and said some stern words. Sent the 3 year old up to them at 8am for sweet revenge.
    At least the house is clean, I'm back late Tuesday night and we have a geopathic person coming to retune the house and see why the 3 year old keeps waking up at night ... I have tried everything else so now heading down desperation alley.. should be interesting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, supposed to be driving home but don’t feel up to it. I’m not unwell just been feeling odd the past week or so, burnt out tired no energy, feel vomitty for about twenty mins then it passes and I feel fine. Either let me be sick or let me be well ffs

Anyway still in bed might watch Derry girls or take a nap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Chilling out at home, on the computer, eating my dinner before going back to getting more moons in Super Mario Odyssey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Just in the door. Going to grab the laptop and do bit of work. Wet and windy here. Might see what in cinema..whos coming

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

YOU GUYS!
    I am back in Salento, Colombia. After spending a week in the home of a Colombian lover I have taken while here (I love that phrase - taken a lover haha!!)
    It was the most bizarre week of my life. Highlights include;
    Being ''presented'' to his Mammy at 3am in her bed!
    His daddy bringing me to his work to introduce me to every one of his workmates!!!
    THEN sitting me down to interrogate me on my intentions with his son.... DIED!
    His Da also putting his back out and me having to drive the family car - IN BOGOTA!!!! And to tiny pueblos with potholes bigger than graves. The fuel injector in the 1970s car was bust too so every so often it would just stall.
    Personal favourite; special introduction to Seraphina. The family sheep (that I initially thought was a goat!) his brother won in a MotoX comp a few years ago.

This travel lark is mad! HAHAHAH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Flaked out on the couch watching Rochdale v Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting on the couch in a post-pancake coma...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed. Cos I can

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work the last hour because I'm nice (a fcukin mug)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At home about to dry my hair. One shift down, three to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement