Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Been playing a game on my laptop for the last 2 hours and I can't get away from it, too addictive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Been playing a game on my laptop for the last 2 hours and I can't get away from it, too addictive.

What game is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching loads of dancing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm about to go to bed and get stuck into my book. Rockn and rollin tonight :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

What game is it?

It's called Banished, it's a city-building strategy game I downloaded on steam a while ago. Similar to The Settlers if you've played it.

Now I'm about to watch my first episode of The Young Offenders on the BBC player :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, after two long days, just out of shower, waiting on takeaway.

Freesat Box and Netflix was not starting up, and thought for a horrible moment I was going to have to make do with Saorview!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a Heineken at home, while watching Sunday Night Prime on EWTN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

It's called Banished, it's a city-building strategy game I downloaded on steam a while ago. Similar to The Settlers if you've played it.

Now I'm about to watch my first episode of The Young Offenders on the BBC player :D

I don't think I have played The Settlers before. I'm not too keen on most strategy games anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

You're in for a treat..😭

Just going to watch Room to Improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ooh look at me.... I'm in England, I've got BBC player :D
    Fireside, sipping on a bottle of Bushmills black that I got on offer yesterday. Stomach is still ****ed, and the dog is giving me sad eyes because he didn't get walked his usual 8 or 9 miles this morning. You can see the disappointing look on his face when herself picks up his lead. He knows he won't be going far, down as far as supervalu at best. Poor little c*nt :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

I have a month of catching up to do on this thread. Looking forward to reading about Witchies antics, wondering if harry bailey is back posting? Is cybryds little man doing ok? How are gifted little girls. Is he still perving on nurses in uchg? Is erikshin still posting under a different name? Is purple pawprints still saving animals? And most importantly is fathom poolside? Ooooh. I shall report back in due course. ( long time lurker, lols, obvs but don't post much)

wondering if harry bailey is back posting?

Anseo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack on Spotify

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actually worked hard for the last while here, i'm in shock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Where I’m not:
    I’m not at home where I should be.

I’m still not feeling myself had a good long nap today now eating toast with butter AND strawberry jam feeling good just wrecked. Himself is making chicken wings. I said I didn’t want any but I lied.

Actually worked hard for the last while here, i'm in shock!

Slow down Usain, you'll give yerself a coronary!

Himself is making chicken wings. I said I didn’t want any but I lied.

If, like myself he's a man of the world, he'll factor that in ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If, like myself he's a man of the world, he'll factor that in ;)

Never, ever make food for one... Bitter experience :P

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Having tea post wine. Watching the weather forum closely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Watching Thor Ragnarok... think I fell asleep :)

• Advertisement

Never, ever make food for one... Bitter experience :P

When life throws you lemons....

When life throws you lemons....

Freeze 'em and throw 'em back harder, yes?

Freeze 'em and throw 'em back harder, yes?

You could do that, but personally I'd make a nice merangue (that you'd likely turn your nose up too :D)

Now bedside watching room to improve

I'll stay with my sesame sticks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

bedside and listening to music :) feeling so much better as antibiotics did their thing, no more trying to hack up a lung :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Couch side eating wings and drinking cider

Couch side eating wings

That fella knows his onions, keep him :D

In bed with a splitting headache and face ache. Sigh.

• Advertisement

In bed with a splitting headache and face ache. Sigh.

You suffer with your sinuses??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement