Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yikes, head and face?. I'm taking painkillers here, wanna share?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Couch side eating wings and drinking cider

I'm lying in bed wondering should you be drinking after telling us all you feel sick, tired, not yourself etc ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm lying in bed wondering should you be drinking after telling us all you feel sick, tired, not yourself etc ;-)
    Definitely should :D not duffed for sure it was shark week two weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I have a month of catching up to do on this thread. Looking forward to reading about Witchies antics, wondering if harry bailey is back posting? Is cybryds little man doing ok? How are gifted little girls. Is he still perving on nurses in uchg? Is erikshin still posting under a different name? Is purple pawprints still saving animals? And most importantly is fathom poolside? Ooooh. I shall report back in due course. ( long time lurker, lols, obvs but don't post much)

Sorryto disapppoint but my adventures have been strictly PG12 lately as my aunt and uncle are here. They leave for Cambodia this morning so hopefully some adventures will be had before they get back on Saturday.

Welcome on board.

Lying in bed trying to get up for work so can quit.

Autosport wrote: »
    You suffer with your sinuses??

I sometimes get what I assume are kind of tension headaches. Meditation and breathing exercises helps take them away. Tonight I also have the last bits of a sinus infection going on. So I think it's a combination :)

Still in bed. Sure where the feck else would I be these days!

• Advertisement

Laying in bed in sweats
    Had one cider earlier but feel like I’m off my face on Valium or sleeping pills just have that distorted feeling dizzy/out of my own body
    Feel like i need to puke too
    But I know it’ll pass and I won’t feel like this in a few hours.
    I hate it - exhausted and tired too

Just like a stranger in my own body

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, its a cold 21C around here.

Trying to summon up the enthusiasm to go to my new "office" job that I somehow got shanghaied for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work trying not to clock watch for the countdown. Too much caffeine in system too, oops..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in a hospital waiting for a Doctor whose name is not inspiring confidence. See image.

Didn't get to quit as stupid boss was too busy to see me today. Agggghhhh.

I hate today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

On a bus to work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Between lectures, confused out of my head and wanting to cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Staying at home recovering from a minor cold.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

On the couch getting up the energy to round up the munchkin to get dressed

On the chair next to the desk, playing SUPERHOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

At my PC. I've done no work or study. I've eaten a lot, drank tea and coffee and browsed the internet. Now time to go collect little dude from creche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Had 2 thieving junkies in earlier...gave one the road...other guy tried stealing in front of me...picked him up and threw him about 10 feet and then marched him out the door telling him I'd kill him if he comes back ...

Going to the dr as I think the reason I’m feeling so crap Is pretty sure I’m losing a bit of blood internally :(

Going to the dr as I think the reason I’m feeling so crap Is pretty sure I’m losing a bit of blood internally :(

That seems awful :(.

Little one has lost weight since January... dietician is now striking more foods off her list of can-haves...I'm starting to feel the pressure now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Good plan, I'm sure you'll get sorted in no time.

If you were a man, you'd wait at least another 6 months before even thinking about going to the dr. We're just bad at that kind of thing: what if he asked to see our willy :eek:

There's some sunshine coming through the velux window: can't wait for the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Up in Drawda haigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Up in Drawda haigh!

Will ya be eatin Maaaas Baaaaas and drivin Fowerd Kaaaaaaas In Peeeeeeease Paaaaaaaaaahk?

(that's Mars Bars and Ford Kas in Pearse Park!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am going skiving off work. Dont tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Busy morning at work. Cuppa tea now and a small bite to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, 3 year old watching Dora and my little man is fast asleep. He was ten months yesterday. Time is flying. I popped in for ten minutes last night and stayed 2 hours.

He's full of fun today, his big sister was in the cot playing with him and he get great amusement out of her reaction to accidental slapped on the head. :D he's starting to roll over too.. He goes right to left but forgets his right leg sometimes and gets cross.. it's funny to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I am working from home today and somehow I am managing to close off a heap of outstanding jobs on my list, while getting some outstanding chores done too. I probably couldn't do it all the time but it's amazing how much more relaxed things would be when you're not putting all your effort in to commuting and being gone all day.

Junkie came back to find out my name as he felt he had been assaulted...told him go or I'll call the cops and assault him until they come.
    Thieving moron ...I'd actually clock him.... don't lose my temper often...but fck if he comes back he's getting my shoe up his arse....and then my fist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Junkie came back to find out my name as he felt he had been assaulted...

Chancing his arm hoping that you would throw him a few bob. Happens all the time. Usually it's women who try it on, yer man must have been really dying sick. I provide protection to many retailers in town, and no addict dares stepping near them. The threat of repercussions is enough to deter them, violence is occasionally but rarely used, and the police NEVER get involved. No addict wants my good self calling at the ma's door demanding massively inflated remuneration for purloined goods(I don't take any money from them) the knock itself is enough.
    They're more concerned about getting in shyte with the mother than spending a night in the cells. Besides, whats one more conviction when there's 177 previous....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting on the floor beside the rad listening to the toddler argue with one of his teddies about who gets to sit in the middle of the bed.
    It's nearly bedtime right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement