Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting on the floor beside the rad listening to the toddler argue with one of his teddies about who gets to sit in the middle of the bed.
    It's nearly bedtime right?

If you live in the Ukraine, the little dude should be in bed already. Don't worry about it though, arguing before bed time will stand him in good stead when he gets married...

I am REBORN!!!!!! A woman revived and revitalised. Shed of her skin of sickness and RENEWED!!

I'm in the pub with a pint :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Still yet to recover from my cold. I hope it goes by tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

I am REBORN!!!!!! A woman revived and revitalised. Shed of her skin of sickness and RENEWED!!

I've bought 8 bottles of my fave beer €52 worth... still can't drink it though... waiting until the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hubby off doing exams tonight, hoping after today things get a little less hectic for him. Full time stressy job, toddler and study. He's up the walls.

So I'm taking advantage by watching some TV that would never meet with approval if he was here.

(Really, I'm sitting anxiously by the phone to hear how it went, but sure that'll do nobody any good will it!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Wigan v Man City.

Mint Sauce wrote: »

Why? Did you do something awful and this is your punishment ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Mint Sauce wrote: »

Me too - gonna change channel soon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now couchside deciding on watching either Criminal Minds or Will and Grace :D

Hope your feeling better Shoes and Witchie xxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wading through suggested company policy update documents checking for issues.. Looooooooooooooooooong night ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm in the pub with a pint

Congratulations! :D

I'm on my bed in the hotel waiting for the 3 year old to sleep so I can watch telly ... but mostly so I can open the chocolate and not have to share ...
    She just ate a huge dinner an hour ago in the restaurant much to the surprise of the waitress, specially when I ordered extra broccoli.. #proudmammy Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Watching Joe Rogan, having a coffee. Hoping for more than the 4 hours sleep I've been getting recently.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside. Confused,Banging my head off my desk.

I hope it was a proper pint this time :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Just after liberating a giant spider out of the house fcuking thing was huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed ��

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Love waking up at home and reading an email giving me the day off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Long night at the coalface, blinded by paperwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

In bed trying to not get up and go to work. Someone encourage me :).

In bed trying to not get up and go to work. Someone encourage me :).

Get your ass out of bed or I'll send you nudes!!!!

Sat here wondering if I switch off the lights Nobody will bother me all day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

under the duvet wishing tuesday would skip right past thru to saturday, bring on an early weekend just this once!

• Advertisement

Get your ass out of bed or I'll send you nudes!!!!

Im up, I’m up.

Im up, I’m up.

Works every time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Works every time :D

Wouldn't work for a perv like me.... would stay in bed longer.

In a hotel waiting to meet a guy I see from time to time for a bit of afternoon delight. Doing some work while waiting for him to finish his meeting.

Today is a good day. Started with the deadly news that Paul Cook managed to send Pep packing and got better when my strong painkillers kicked in. A little flirting with my sexy colleague and now some fun to look forward to.

Witchie wrote: »
    Wouldn't work for a perv like me.... would stay in bed longer.

In a hotel waiting to meet a guy I see from time to time for a bit of afternoon delight. Doing some work while waiting for him to finish his meeting.

Today is a good day. Started with the deadly news that Paul Cook managed to send Pep packing and got better when my strong painkillers kicked in. A little flirting with my sexy colleague and now some fun to look forward to.

Wanna swap lives for a day or too? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At the airport waiting to fly home to my beloved Ireland :D

On a bus, winter sun scalding the peepers off me..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Walking home from crèche having dropped the little fella off. I have a house that looks like someone came in and ransacked it, and left their dirty washing too. So time for me to get a bit done before walking back up for him. really don't know how working mothers manage to get it all done.

Still not feeling the best and now poxy hormones are getting the better of me too so Plan for this afternoon then is to bake a lemon cake, make pizza together and eat all the lovely food.

Has shoesday been back since going to the doc?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

At the airport waiting to fly home to my beloved Ireland :D

IKSdgbOf04Vx.gif

Did I picture you correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am working from home today.
    Am heading out tonight to see Morrissey and all his grumpyness at the Point. Super excited.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Whispered wrote: »
    Walking home from crèche having dropped the little fella off. I have a house that looks like someone came in and ransacked it, and left their dirty washing too. So time for me to get a bit done before walking back up for him. really don't know how working mothers manage to get it all done.

Still not feeling the best and now poxy hormones are getting the better of me too so Plan for this afternoon then is to bake a lemon cake, make pizza together and eat all the lovely food.

Has shoesday been back since going to the doc?
    Hey dr didn’t have app til Wednesday so I’m going tomorrow but if I feel any worse today I’ll go to a+e at least I’m not sick today just wrecked

I’m in work as per

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement