Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Sorry to hear that, was a stupid throwaway comment at Irish culture. Hope it’s not too serious.

He's trying to cure himself of being an arsenal fan...it's not working :D

Try being an Arsene and Arsenal fan!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Time for bed methinks - sofa to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

My husbands exams went really well, he thinks. He's now still working away on his laptop in the kitchen and I'm in the sittingroom on the PC with two fat dogs snoring on the sofa behind me. Trying to find a relatively nice but not too expensive hotel to surprise him with. When the feck did everything get so expensive. A hotel we went to several times last year has upped its prices by about 20% :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couch, watching the football while feeding the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen making toast

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from work

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

ouch! that's a looooong day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

In the kitchen, just finished preparing my oh’s lunch for tomorrow.
    Going to head to bed and read for as long as I can before I fall into a sleep coma :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso in the balcony with the mutt.

Wondering where I will end up this weekend, London and Paris are possibilities 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

He's trying to cure himself of being an arsenal fan...it's not working :D

Oh if only there was a cure for Man Utd fans.....

In work not at all interested in doing anything but stare dreamily at my object of affection. Pity he has gone to lunch now. Oh and is married. Dammit.

• Advertisement

@witchie.... so you are still employed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie.... so you are still employed?

Yes.... Haven't had a chance to meet with the boss to resign. I think she is avoiding me. I want a to do it in person so that can possibly still do some work for them from home.

On my way home. Left 15 mins early coz an not feeling well. My strong painkillers are wearing off and I forgot to take paracetamol with me so am in agony. Feel like I will boke or pass out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

smurfjed- you drink alot of nespresso ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sofa. About to properly start the day. *Someone* was up at 2:30 and insisting on waking his daddy "for a chat". His daddy has been working mad hours, didn't finish til midnight last night. So they're missing each other. I ended up sitting up for a chat with him on the understanding he leave his daddy to sleep. We discussed such things as who our best friends are, where balloons go when they fly away, where poo goes when you flush it and why we are not going to have "all the mitamin jellies" or chocolate at 2 am. He's in flying form this morning and I'm a zombie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading home soon, feel like the wreck of the hesperus, many sleeps today.

Specialun wrote: »
    smurfjed- you drink alot of nespresso ;)

He's having us on. Smurfjed lives in a house share in Walkinstown and has a mug of maxwell house every morning.

:p

I'm sitting on the couch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

He's having us on. Smurfjed lives in a house share in Walkinstown and has a mug of maxwell house every morning.

:p

I'm sitting on the couch.
    Even worse, the red maxwell house! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Made it to work in a sleeping tablet fug. Had separated my car key to heat the car before leaving. Upon arriving to work lost the car key. Thankfully I found it pretty much straight away on the dark gravel. Phew! Could NOT have been dealing with that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Getting money extracted from my wallet to pay for a nct test.Tis all a cod,have never believed in it and that prime time expose a while showed it up for the pile of sh1t it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Wondering which way most people pronounce scone. I pronounce it phonetically (and properly) whereas a lot of people leave the e silent and say 'scon'. I rarely complain about such trivial shyte, but this really grinds my gears. I hope your young chisler enjoyed his, I'd eat them all day if I could, love the fkn things to be honest, but that would leave little room for drinking and I'm fond of the occasional dram.

It's scone until you eat it. Then scon ... :D Lol

I'm in bed willing myself to get up, after I finish my nespresso (:D number 12) Late drive home last night to arrive and find a cheque on my doorstep from the Irish heart foundation to help with my expenses. I shed a tear, we're not loaded and the cost of travelling and tolls and car upkeep is crippling..
    He's doing really well. Back onto ordinary oxygen prongs which means he'll be considered for surgery quicker. Aiming for his first Birthday, I was hoping for mine but the last dose set us back about 3 weeks.
    I've another baby down with an ear infection today.. never ending.
    Geopathic surveyor will be here in an hour...so excited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, managed to sleep in till 8.30, go me!

Doing a few bits and pieces on the laptop, dong all the day off work stuff, between browsing on here, and breakfast.

Sitting comfortably in my favourite aerial bedroom heading to London, even have my portable nespresso machine with me in case the one onboard this 777 doesn’t work :)

Beers in London tonight (or maybe Luton)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

In Dublin. Checking in to Boards.
    Eerily quiet here today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

At home, trying to get my daughter to have a nap so that I can have a quick cup of coffee.

In Dublin. Checking in to Boards.
    Eerily quiet here today....

I am also in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I am also in Dublin :)

Me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I wish I was in dublin I’d go to duck on fade st for noodles
    You should all go there for me :(

We should all meet for the tae. We'll have one in your honour Shoesday :)

I'm sitting at the table about to write emails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'll be lying on my bed preparing for my afternoon **** in about 5 minutes time.

Beats sitting on the work bog.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the utopia that is Cork of course! Going to have a potter around TK Maxx with my mammy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement