Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sweet jesus... you've opened a can of worms there. Post the sleaziest pm tomorrow for our amusement without naming names. That said, my money is on Hector. Currently having a couple of bottles of Guinness in a pub close to home, but not the local.

If it's a competition I'm up for a challenge! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sweet jesus... you've opened a can of worms there. Post the sleaziest pm tomorrow for our amusement without naming names. That said, my money is on Hector. Currently having a couple of bottles of Guinness in a pub close to home, but not the local.

Amiens or Talbot St?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sofa, ipa and champions league. About as good as life can get right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

If it's a competition I'm up for a challenge! :D

You'll have me to compete with too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sofa watching snooker for some reason :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside with the leg propped up and ice pack on my knee :(. Stupid stupid knee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

kfallon wrote: »
    Amiens or Talbot St?

:D While thats general area where I'm from and commute to everyday to earn my dollar, I'll have you know I reside in a lovely settled place on the road between Skerries and balbriggan with a lovely sea view! I've Ardgillan castle beside me too, if you've never been to Ardgillan it's like a smaller version of the phoenix park minus the deer and Emmet the Stagg....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

I ended up watching Vintage TV cos I didn’t recognise anyone at the brits except Kylie!
    Bed now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

You'll have me to compete with too :p

Pfft! Amateur :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

:D While thats general area where I'm from and commute to everyday to earn my dollar, I'll have you know I reside in a lovely settled place on the road between Skerries and balbriggan with a lovely sea view! I've Ardgillan castle beside me too, if you've never been to Ardgillan it's like a smaller version of the phoenix park minus the deer and Emmet the Stagg....

Don’t forget the fairies in Ardgillan :D

I’m about to make my OH’s lunch for tomorrow but I’m busy procrastinating at the moment.

• Advertisement

Pfft! Amateur :D

Sometimes you need to take all that rage, squeeze it into a little ball and let it out at an inappropriate time Lisa. Just like that time I threw the whiskey bottle at the referee. Remember honey? When daddy hit the referee?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The castle had an open day recently, so we rounded up and went along. It was a guided tour through the 'castle' which was awesome. Me and my daughter also snuck in another door and put on some of the ornate top hats and started running around the place like lunatics.
    It's pretty incredible inside, secret tunnels and hidden doors in it.

I'm in my little home office trying to plan my day tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The castle had an open day recently, so we rounded up and went along. It was a guided tour through the 'castle' which was awesome. Me and my daughter also snuck in another door and put on some of the ornate top hats and started running around the place like lunatics.

I've a secret tunnel of my own that you can explore! :D

Jeez I better get back home to the missus soon :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sweet Jesus sorry lads I think LMB would wipe the floor with ye all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Was at the R.A.G.E. for the second time earlier.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jeez I better get back home to the missus soon :p

There might be a bit of spelunking! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed! All snuggled up and cosy!

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I was there that day with my little one, fairy hunt and all that jazz I bring the dog up during summer evenings because they have a dog cafe! Staying on the theme of dogs, local legend says the ladys stairs is haunted. My dog would run away from a mouse, but when I bring him down to that wooded corner where the steps are he goes mental, tail up and teeth showing so maybe there's something in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In the PLAYBOY CLUB in London. . .

Coors light was my first disappointment, this place is my second, I’m the only customer in here and there is only one bunny!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

matron.gif.e8cd6f7f552da1bff0dd30a9f22a9549.thumb.gif.061f6a3afe2f4d5314e3028362f55197.gif

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    In the PLAYBOY CLUB in London. . .

Coors light was my first disappointment, this place is my second, I’m the only customer in here and there is only one bunny!

Anyone can drink a coors light, but it takes a man to admit it smurfjed. A true measure of character. A mate of mine, a native of Bray has an interest in a livelier, members only gentlemans club on the Holloway Rd, Islington/Highbury fields end. Give me a pm if you get bored in your current surroundings and I'll refer you and make sure you get what your after
    (except nesspresso)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Jeeez. I come in here to complain about the cold and my icy feet and find smut competitions and disappointing strip clubs. What a boring life I lead!
    :D

In bed with cold feet. Need a glass of water, husband is already asleep so I can't ask him. I really don't want to get out of bed. If I was rich I think I'd hire a butler to do things like get me glasses of water and bring me sandwiches whenever I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, fresh sheets.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Waxy O’Connors London

Embarrassed to admit that I’m drinking a Coors Light

Leicester Square? Had a fun trek all the way back to South London from there one night, on two nights buses, and an arguement with a rickshaw fella, but not before hitting an all night nearby O'Neils.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The Playboy Club isn't a strip club which added to my disappointment

Harry thanks for the offer, but I need to work tomorrow ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

in bed :) it's been a long day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed eating BBQ Hula Hoops trying not to throw a Phone at the door that won't stay recognized and catching up on Boards Threads on the Laptop.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room, cracked open a bottle of Connemara golden ale, listening to Casiopea, celebrating new life, to hell with that project anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Wishing I was the lucky winner of the €7,179,959 lotto

Watching Winter Olympics, should really go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In bed so bloody tired

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed after pub. Other half already snoring and taking over most of the damn thing. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement