Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I've a secret tunnel of my own that you can explore! :D

Whatever happened to the phrase a lady never tells? Fireside, drinking a hot rum infused with scullcap. The missus gone to bed in a strop over nothing. True to form, she'll be back down in a while either tearful/horny or both. The Russians retreated a few days ago, but the sneaky commies always leave a rearguard behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

In bed. Should be sleeping but watching YouTube videos of people making replica Thor hammers :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Pulled a sickie from work coz have called pounding headache and tummy pains. Looked it up and they care classic side effects of very my painkillers so not taking them anymore so now while have toe pain that makes my tummy sick instead.

Going to nap some more then go to hospital to get dressing changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

In the work canteen on a long break drinking coffee. Right craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

sick in bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At the hospital waiting for my toe check up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Queuing for a coffee in the airport and some screeching toddler just kicked me in the shin

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Queuing for a coffee in the airport and some screeching toddler just kicked me in the shin

Not suggesting to drop know ck the toddler onto the plane.

Procrastinating about getting out of bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

On a bus to Belfast to collect my new (second hand) car..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Whatever happened to the phrase a lady never tells? Fireside, drinking a hot rum infused with scullcap. The missus gone to bed in a strop over nothing. True to form, she'll be back down in a while either tearful/horny or both. The Russians retreated a few days ago, but the sneaky commies always leave a rearguard behind.

Did you get some emotional fanny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote:
    Couch...trying to decide on whether to bake a chocolate fondant tart or a lemon meringue pie this weekend.....

Lemon meringue please, I'll bring the coffee or I'll be in Galway later, I'll can collect.
    Witchie wrote:
    At the hospital waiting for my toe check up.

Hope it's getting better ..

Lying on my bed. I've a lot to do today, yet nothing at all really. I've lit the stove, 2nd batch of laundry on, kids fed .. House is miraculously still clean from the weekend. I want to go shopping for stuff but I couldn't be ars3d. Not necessary stuff, just retail therapy stuff like socks or a telly..
    I woke up at 7 this morning and turned off the alarm, ten past 8 there was panic but I somehow got them to school 2 minutes early. Lol, I put my jeans on and my coat over my jammies ..:D (scobe) I didn't bring my wallet so there was no chance of getting out of the car. Drove home and crawled back into bed :D
    Do I have to be the grown up today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Sitting in Hermitage Clinic dropping off my Mam. Never here before but it looks nice (for visiting!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

At home, about to make a coffee after spending the last 20 minutes playing Just Dance with my son. I now have a Bruno Mars song stuck in my head, so kill me now please :D

I’m randomly singing
    “24 karat magic in the aiiiiiiiiiir Head to toe so playa”
    My son thinks I’ve lost the plot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am on the M4. Life in the fast lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk while they're all in the kitchen eating. Ah peace :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Discovered some cute little espresso cups in the press that I don’t recall buying... three shots later and I’ve got the jitters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Guy I know had emigrated to New Zealand for work...only gone a few months and he walked into me there...
    ."Ah they've deported you already" I said

" No Jack , my mam passed away Tuesday evening".... Balls...ground swallow me now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting in my kitchen with tea.

Got my eyes tested and treated myself to some new frames. My right eye has gotten worse, my left has pretty much stayed the same. Same as usual really, right eye has always been significantly weaker.

But yay for new glasses! Should hopefully be able to pick them up on my way to the train station on Friday. Looking forward to having some time off at home in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had a great morning wandering around downtown London, I even got to the Nespresso shop.

Almost time for our chauffeur to turn up and take us to Luton :)

My body hates working nights.

No, spent the night on the couch, stayed home today and talked it out. Her gripe was me gone out first thing and coming home late, and essentially only spending any decent amount of time with them on a Saturday, a valid point to be fair, always feel guilty about it but I don't burden her with it, I countered by telling to look out the window at the view, she comes from money, and there's serious sibling rivalry going on. She's not materialistic, but her sisters are and we have a lovely house full of crap we don't need just to impress them. I also reversed the guilt trip by reminding her that I left my ex of 11 years to be with her which I probably shouldn't have said. All's good now and she's inside rustling up a nice cheeseboard now for us. Little one is running around happy as Larry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Is boards a bit screwy at the moment? On mobile and all sorts of errors showing up...
    Must be a full moon this week... surrounded by lunatics!

Is boards a bit screwy at the moment? On mobile and all sorts of errors showing up...
    Must be a full moon this week... surrounded by lunatics!

Yep millions of them,boards is acting up too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Went to lunch with my mammy and a friend, now on my way back to my parents on the bus, hoping not to see any of the fcukwits I had to deal with as a teenager, and there were plenty of them. Anyone have a wig I can borrow? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Went to lunch with my mammy and a friend, now on my way back to my parents on the bus, hoping not to see any of the fcukwits I had to deal with as a teenager, and there were plenty of them.

I'll have to deal with plenty of f**kwits once I get back to school in March. The school's full of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting in the car for just a few mins cause I'm not in form for whingy kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

In work waiting for 5pm!
    If it rains on my way home I may jump in the liffey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On couch weak as a kitten. Hopefully nearing the end of this winter vomiting bug. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Later train this eve, grabbed a sammich in M&S and a tea - no need to do any tea when I get in!

Went to lunch with my mammy and a friend, now on my way back to my parents on the bus, hoping not to see any of the fcukwits I had to deal with as a teenager, and there were plenty of them. Anyone have a wig I can borrow? :p

Probably fat oul cvnts now, all the kids have different colour hair. Fukem.

• Advertisement

Heading out for birthday drinks. 21 today :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement