Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Heading out for birthday drinks. 21 today :D

Happy birthday Persepoly.. Yer one of me favourites. 21 today erm... Age is only a number. Our oulounes where probably walking around with bumps at the same time. So feck it, go out and bang a 21 year old tonite comrade!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, reading boards threads, the latest AMA is very interesting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Still on couch having a medicinal brandy.

Now in honor of lady perse's birthday. Hope you've been spoiled x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

couch chilling. tooth killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

You missed a trick there specialun. Couch chillin', my tooths killin' would have worked so much better :pac:

I've just finished dinner, 'twas delicious. Hubby home now, I wasn't expecting him until later :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Whispered wrote: »
    You missed a trick there specialun. Couch chillin', my tooths killin' would have worked so much better :pac:

I've just finished dinner, 'twas delicious. Hubby home now, I wasn't expecting him until later :D

its cool to rhyme all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Happy Birthday Perse. Have one for me.

Happy birthday Persepoly.. Yer one of me favourites. 21 today erm... Age is only a number. Our oulounes where probably walking around with bumps at the same time. So feck it, go out and bang a 21 year old tonite comrade!

:D 21 plus em 15

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Birthday Persey.

I was **ahem** 21 at the weekend.

We are almost twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Im **ahem**21 next week

triplets!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the couch watching Arsenal try to Fcuk up a basic UEL match

Happy Birthday to all the February babies

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday Perse

I am in my room cleaning after spilling an entire cup of tea on the floor :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed..happy now I got my fill of the young offenders.....lol lol......hon the corkies

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching classic ER. Not long after a spicy pork Jumbiliya, the chilli vapour is having a strange effect on my nostrils.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy 21st Birthday’s to all the young ones and lads :) it’s been a while since I saw 21 :(

Couchside watching clubhouse and I’m loving the French accents :D Ian Madigan is just delicious ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Not in bed eating white buttons :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

21 plus em 15

Happy birthday Perse.. hope its a good one :)
    On my way to bed, finally. Didn't go to Galway cos I fell asleep on the couch and Mr cbyrd didn't have the heart to wake me..
    So, I made a gluten free dairy free lemon meringue pie to say thanks :D lol
    It's only lovely
    Thanks for the idea gifted

Not in bed defending Arsene against other arsenal fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Try_harder wrote: »
    Not in bed defending Arsene against other arsenal fans

Wondering how many arsene fans are in your bed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

still couch side, procrastinating about going to bed, hope you had a lovely day persey

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

In bed, amused at how bad Arsenal were earlier. Most of the Ostersund fans seemed to be congregating around 3-4 pubs in Upper Holloway earlier, seemed like they were having the craic when I walked past.

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy 21st Birthday’s to all the young ones and lads :) it’s been a while since I saw 21 :(

Couchside watching clubhouse and I’m loving the French accents is just delicious ;)

Ooh laa laa... I'm after running downstairs in me jeyes fluid to have a quick spliff. Bill Whithers predicted 60 years ago that I'd a lovely day, I'll tell ye something for nuthin, nostradamus hasn't a patch on Whithers. A lovely day was had. Back to the grind tomorrow, but for the first time in a long time I'll have a spring in me step. Amazing what can change in a day

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    ER. strange effect on my nostrils.

That's what happens when you score yer posh from the street Mint.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What a beautiful clear night over the south of England and Northern Europe, it’s nights like this that really make me appreciate my office.

Now waiting on another flight to go home as a passenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Staging a sit in at my old landlord's office. Still haven't gotten my deposit back. Purposely didn't eat since brekkie 7 hours ago to make myself hangry so they won't get me to back down.

Already threatened to call the cops as they are breaking the law. I have to call someone at 3 who may be able to help. That's in 2 mins

Say a prayer for their souls....

Hungry Irish woman with a sore toe, will prayers be enough ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Belated happy birthday Perse!
    Witchie, dying to hear how your sit in goes.
    I'm on the sofa trying to wake up and to say I'm like a bitch is an understatement. 3rd night of fecking "chats" at ridiculous o'clock. Chipper little dude is beside me laughing at cartoons and I can barely keep my eyes open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement