Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

On route to Abu Dhabi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Reading MT's forecast and dreading the cold next week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a cafe awaiting the finest breakfast known to man.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In a cafe awaiting the finest breakfast known to man.

You know you are fully obliged to now tell us where this fine eatery is.

In bed contemplating my next move, plus also a little fearful for Witchie's landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

So I abandoned my sit in after speaking to someone who said they would come back to me by 5pm today. It is 5.30pm. I told them that if they didn't call me by 5 I would be going to the police on Monday. So Monday will be fun.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waiting for the choo choo. Going to visit Lexie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time for a stroll around while it's a bit quiet in the place.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Good auld eggs :)

I'm in Avoca having an amazing chocolate cheesecake. It's been years since I last ate here. I used to come quite a bit when I had a few bob and fancied myself as a bit of a posh person. Mam was well at the time and I used to buy her cream buns from here and lay them all out on a little cake tray when she'd visit.
    I don't know who that person was! :D

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    You know you are fully obliged to now tell us where this fine eatery is.

Howards way in churchtown.
    But the toast today was a bit limp. Letdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope anna and lexie have a good time :) it's always fun meeting up with boards people

I'm kitchen side having some lunch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Heading into the kitchen after the disappointment if TeamGBs in the Womens Curling.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Heading into the kitchen after the disappointment if TeamGBs in the Womens Curling.

I am fuming. The virginmedia cable went on the blink just before the 8th end.
    It came back on just as the swedes were celebrating. I feel cheated, love watching curling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Eddie Rockets :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Eddie Rockets :D
    Get the Bacon Egg & Clonakilty Burger, but dont get the pudding, get a hash brown instead.

You can thank me later.

EDIT: Persepolopsywopsy - Happy day after yer Birthday !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Good auld eggs

I'm in Avoca having an amazing chocolate cheesecake. It's been years since I last ate here. I used to come quite a bit when I had a few bob and fancied myself as a bit of a posh person. Mam was well at the time and I used to buy her cream buns from here and lay them all out on a little cake tray when she'd visit.
    I don't know who that person was!

belated happy birthday. hope you had a good one.

at home, it's freezing outside.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Get the Bacon Egg & Clonakilty Burger, but dont get the pudding, get a hash brown instead.

You can thank me later.

EDIT: Persepolopsywopsy - Happy day after yer Birthday !

http://ibb.co/dkNaxc

We’re healthy bitches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Good auld eggs :)

I don't know who that person was! :D

Happy belated birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Took a 2nd visit to Future Shock, this time for an hour. Might consider getting a membership.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

http://ibb.co/dkNaxc

We’re healthy bitches

Sexiest picture I've ever seen.

Having a beer to toast Persesssesss 2 day of life anniversary.

Shouldn't be drinking good of my antibiotics but feck it. Needed to satisfy my eyes with some candy too. Hot bar owner. Nom.

• Advertisement

I think I just introduced the idea of a lock in to my local (sexy as fooooook) bar owner. He is pulling the shutters as I their and just have me a free beer

So now we have broken the shutters and he is trying to be all manly with a hammer. Lol

Am so barred from here. Blaming me for feckin the shutters feckin up but owner winking at me so still getting the ride me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchen side having a G&T and wondering how it can go from a great week to a ****ty week in less than 24 hours. Cheers everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

About to head out for dinner with a friend of mine, she's teetotal so a bottle of wine for me! :p.

last year during a meal with my friends I was shocked and appalled to discover how the entire table had taken bets on how long it would take me to order and drink a bottle of wine by myself. I asked for the wine menu before we’d barely been seated to find everyone sniggering

Anyway in my house cooking dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

No more antib's and steroids...so a few beer tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Heading out for my 2 friends birthday. Going for dinner and drinks in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side, just spent the last few hours cooking a rake of food for the week ahead, my hand is sore (not in that way!) and my legs are killing me from standing, glad to sit down :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train home after numerous Jameson! A shnackbox for the journey!
    Home sleep then up at 8am to go back to Dublin to cheer on Ireland ☘️ against Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 in the Aviva!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement