Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Heading into the kitchen after the disappointment if TeamGBs in the Womens Curling.

Team GB captain...Eve Muirhead....I would...God help me I so would .....hot bird.....how the ice doesn't melt under that hot ass is beyond me....

Cold shower time me thinks...lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mahon point cinema, waiting for black panther to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside on the receiving end of major cuddles, I think I was missed. If he misses me a tenth of how I miss him when I have to leave, God help him.
    He's doing really well weaning down his oxygen and his cuteness factor increased by 42 million in the few days I was away. He's making loads of baby noise and babbling away like goodo. I cannot wait to get him home. I was aiming for my birthday, but will have to stretch it out to his. That gives us 7 and a half weeks. It'll be the biggest party ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the pub having a cocktail with my friend who is forced to watch me drink :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On sofa FraIta on tv- freshly popped popcorn 🍿

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Thinking about booking a hol to Rome...child is asking...feck it... may as well right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seemingly I'm somewhere in France according to my Apple account. I'm not someone trying to hack my account again :rolleyes:

Witchie we can be sky bound in a few hours and we'll all have a sit in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Thinking about booking a hol to Rome...child is asking...feck it... may as well right?!

Yep, you'll be dead long enough. :)

Still cotside.. trying to go but baby conversation is keeping me put.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside on the receiving end of major cuddles, I think I was missed. If he misses me a tenth of how I miss him when I have to leave, God help him.
    He's doing really well weaning down his oxygen and his cuteness factor increased by 42 million in the few days I was away. He's making loads of baby noise and babbling away like goodo. I cannot wait to get him home. I was aiming for my birthday, but will have to stretch it out to his. That gives us 7 and a half weeks. It'll be the biggest party ..

That's so lovely! It's so nice getting these positives updates, there'll be some virtual celebration had when ye are all home :D

It's either a hol or a husky... they're the choices I've been given :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

That's so lovely! It's so nice getting these positives updates, there'll be some virtual celebration had when ye are all home :D

Virtual? She said a big party. I assumed we were all invited? :o

I'm in bed. I came up for a cuddle with the boy before he fell asleep and I'm so cosy. Can hear my husband snoring from the other room so not much point heading in. Early Friday night for us so. We have a lovely family weekend planned after a hectic few days. There will be a lot of eating and sleeping done.

Thinking...little one adores dogs...can't have one as I work full time and just couldn't give the commitment needed....but.... Sera husky is based near me....loads and loads of huskys :)
    I give them stock for free... thinking of asking them to take my daughter for a day and let her feed, walk and play with the dogs for a day ... Christ she needs a pick me up of some description .... good idea or no?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Thinking...little one adores dogs...can't have one as I work full time and just couldn't give the commitment needed....but.... Sera husky is based near me....loads and loads of huskys I give them stock for free... thinking of asking them to take my daughter for a day and let her feed, walk and play with the dogs for a day ... Christ she needs a pick me up of some description .... good idea or no?

Great idea.
    Very sensible recognition that owning a dog isn't best right now.
    She'd love that I'd bet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thinking...little one adores dogs...can't have one as I work full time and just couldn't give the commitment needed....but.... Sera husky is based near me....loads and loads of huskys :)
    I give them stock for free... thinking of asking them to take my daughter for a day and let her feed, walk and play with the dogs for a day ... Christ she needs a pick me up of some description .... good idea or no?
    Great idea and will give her a good idea of the responsibility needed when she eventually will wear you down.

I’ve no TA as I’m TH at how adorable jack and his little girl are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in the wrong thread that’s where I am

Lying in bed thinking about trust and feeling suspicious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, booting up mónster hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed listening to Westlife on a Friday night. What an exciting life I lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I'm up buzzing about the impending DOOM collaboration album! I'm hoping for some crazy good releases this year. A new Ye album would be ambitious but we live in hope :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fireside with beers, watching Phil Coulter interview on the late late. About to burst from the big greasy chipper we had, eyes too big for the belly. Still picking away at it mind... Coulter finished with a medley of his worst songs, but he's still an absolute legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have UB40 on radio here, does that trump you.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Always trust yer gut Persepoly. A gut feeling is rarely wrong.

Woah... not a good place to be on a Friday night.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I have UB40 on radio here, does that trump you.

:P
    Yeah.. you win :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love westlife and am not afraid to say it :D

Couchside

Autosport wrote: »

I love westlife and am not afraid to say it :D

Couchside
    If it wasn't this late and I was on my own I'd be belting out every note at the top of my lungs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Would it make you more excited if I told you they were in my year all the way through secondary school? Plus I grew up beside Kian and Marc was in one of my classes for leaving cert! :pac:

Woah... not a good place to be on a Friday night.

Ah it's not as bad as my post reads. It's more a "whodunnit" mystery type of suspicion about something.

Still in bed.

• Advertisement

Would it make you more excited if I told you they were in my year all the way through secondary school? Plus I grew up beside Kian and Marc was in one of my classes for leaving cert! :pac:
    It actually would! That is pretty cool.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement