Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It actually would! That is pretty cool.

I'll tell you one funny anecdote which you may appreciate. Marc sat behind myself and a buddy of mine in a class where the teacher was really sound but had no control really and was a bit of a free for all so a lot of the time Marc would be singing away to himself down the back of the class ( Garth Brooks a lot of the time!) and people would turn around and say, " Feehily will ya shut the **** up?" a lot of the time. Not in a bad way, because he was well liked (always a sound fella Marc) but I always found it funny years later that he actually made it as a singer!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That is quite amusing. He was the one with the best voice IMO.

Back on topic.. In bed drinking tea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missus departed last night for a dive trip and to attend massage training in Thailand, so just me and the mutt sitting on the balcony having a Nespresso.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Woke up really thirsty. Hope I'm just dehydrated from the pukey bug and that it's not diabetes.

Thanks brain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at the kitchen table wondering how hard it would be to convert the car in to a snow plough.
    Just thinkin like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Severely hungover in bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, watching curling and trying to convince the toddler that he wants to stop playing with a water bottle and eat some breakfast.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Computer side drinking black coffee, writing some code (not my project :o) tummy is rumbling heading for kitchen side soon :3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

To the Yummy Mummys Committee

Dear Chairwoman,

Yet again, the turn out of the yummy mummys brigade at swimming lessons leaves a lot to be desired. This decline has been noticeable for the last few months. On rear occasions an odd yummy mummys might appear but on seeing the lack of effort in her competitors soon realises that her effort has been wasted. There's no point in me bringing the three chicks swimming if all I have is mothers to look at. I will be reviewing my annual subscription to the yummy mummys fund if no improvement is seen.

Yours frustrated
    Gifted

Lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Getting driven aimlessly around an airport in the middle of a sand storm, kinda difficult to find a plane when they are all painted the same

Found it😀. 30 business seats and a massive 383 economy. (B777-300)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Getting driven aimlessly around an airport in the middle of a sand storm, kinda difficult to find a plane when they are all painted the same

If you press the key the indicators should flash twice....that's your plane.

I'll get my coat lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

never turned off the 6.30alarm this morning. got up to go for a jog, stepped outside and said fcuk this its way too cold so went bk to bed

Sitting up in bed annoyed with myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Packing up my things to go back home to my missus and my cat! Missing them both now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Nespresso time just back from a walk on the prom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Whispered wrote:
    Virtual? She said a big party. I assumed we were all invited?

You are, I'll pm the eircode closer to the day :D
    Lol,
    That's so lovely! It's so nice getting these positives updates, there'll be some virtual celebration had when ye are all home

Read above ^^

Cotside, he's flat out asleep on me in the rocking chair. He had a big splashy bath and a lovely coconut oil massage after it and gave out when I was dressing him cos he was too chilled for moving about.
    There's rugby on the tv, tg4, Irish commentary... Ffs. I never turn it on but his nurse was really busy this morning so it was put on for company while she worked her way to him. She's brilliant and he adores her, he'd had a nappy change and up in his chair with all his swingy toys but he loves chat and company and he shout til someone comes in, but the tv lulls him into thinking he's not on his own.
    I'm not tall enough to turn it off and the remote is gone walkies ... Bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

If you have a smartphone you can download an app to work as a remote ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

On route to Abu Dhabi.

Finally made it to my final destination. Lying on my hotel room bed absolutely pooped. Trying to stay up to watch the rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

If you have a smartphone you can download an app to work as a remote

It went off itself.. thank God! :D

Still under him. I want coffee but if I move I'll forfeit cuddles and I'm heading home in an hour.. I wonder would they miss him if I brought him...

Can’t find a stream for the match. Damn me not having an Irish VPN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can’t find a stream for the match. Damn me not having an Irish VPN.

Sent you a PM Creme.

Having a cuppa while settling in for the match.

Few years ago I'd be out for the day , when did I become an old fogie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sent you a PM Creme

Jaysus the ladies will be jealous ;)

Jaysus the ladies will be jealous ;)

For your eyes only ...

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Practicing my scaldy Dublin accent rappin along with ORB. I’ve perfected one part after all day!

If I could rewrite the past in a second I would
    I’ve learned my lesson no messin
    So I’m guessin we’re good
    Her hearts broke and it’s slowly sinkin
    Overplayin in her mind, it doesn’t help that I’m drinkin
    Me hands are up cause I’m guilty as foook
    And the last couple a weeks on her minds been tough
    I’ll let ya go cause ya can do better than me

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    For your eyes only ...

:P

Just couldn’t keep my eyes off it :P

Just couldn’t keep my eyes off it :P

It was sooo good wasn't it.

Couch....go on Ireland...great result

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Connacht and Ireland, good day of egg chasing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In Malinos Baggot St, after we got a TBP against Wales

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch looking up nice locations for a holiday myself and the wee fella in early april.
    England/Scotland is on the tv and there is a fancy dan restaurant booked for later.

Isn't life deadly?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement