Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home cleaning listening to this
    https://youtu.be/NmrSeXD6LVI
    Bet my neighbours love me today

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Road trip time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

At home cleaning listening to this
    https://youtu.be/NmrSeXD6LVI
    Bet my neighbours love me today

will you do a bit around my gaff too please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Just in after a long walk, baltic out.. Had to don the sunglasses nonetheless, was listening to a week in review podcast on my way home and heard about the 'KFC CRISIS' I was pissin meself laughing walking along the beach. I was still laughing coming in the door. Naturally curious, herself asks/interrogates me with a hint of suspicion what I found so goddam funny. She left me ramble on for about five minutes attempting to explain the situation through much laughter on my part,apparently listening intently and when I finally got it all out she looked at me incredulously, and in a condescending tone informed me that it's been 'all over Facebook' for the past week. Then turned on her heels and went into a different room. Even the dog was slightly taken aback. Some bloody people....

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Back in my hotel room. It’s so warm and stuffy. Air con can’t cool me down at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In work since 8.45 and here until 9pm... they have no tea making facilities! Wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

In work since 8.45 and here until 9pm... they have no tea making facilities! Wtf!

That’s grounds for doing a walkout strike.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading out to buy some rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back in from a good treck up the mountain. It really is lovely out there today. A bit of a chill in the wind right enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Couching it out and enjoying it immensely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting in the car watching my husband and toddler in a playground. Sun is beaming in the window but I'm not gonna be fooled. The snow is coming and I'm getting prepared. One fire log and a couple fat balls for the birds is prep enough, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting in the car watching my husband and toddler in a playground. Sun is beaming in the window but I'm not gonna be fooled. The snow is coming and I'm getting prepared. One fire log and a couple fat balls for the birds is prep enough, right?

Yeah, I find birds love fat balls.

11 beers last night... 14%... Think I fell into a coma afterwards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

That's where I've been going wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In my parents’ house. Carabo Cup on the iPad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was windy out there today......

A-B covering the ground at 323 knots.
    39768494974_c7c6f9dec1.jpg

B-A covering the ground at 606 knots, we were really hauling ass.
    40478890531_64dce09ed7.jpg

Almost the speed of sound (NOT!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hauling stuff all by myself. Reminding myself the next time “a friend” asks me for free/discounted stuff or free babysitting I’ll be asking them if they helped me today. If their answer is no we didn’t, then don’t ask for favours

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A whole pile of no right there. Yikes.

Watching football before work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

With the results yesterday in the rugby and the utd game and the few cans nearing totally chilled out.. cup final not going the way I'd like but alas.. 1 down utd came back to win 2-1 happy out ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

Beside watching my stories. This one is called Shetland and is set in that very place. It's all wild and lovely with lots of Scottish men wearing woolly jumpers :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...Chicks are happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside under umbrella

Have yiz a spot of rain? We have the beast to of the east heading our way. This time Friday, the brolly your lounging under might be have a little label attached saying 'property of Harry Bailey esq'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

gifted wrote: »
    Kitchen...Chicks are happy.

Ooh, my favourite, save some for me !

At the kitchen table looking around at all the sh1t that needs to be done but having a glass of wine instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

With the way the weather is supposed to be we al could be Poolside with you Fathom :D

Now couch side resting my behind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You coming to visit me Ted?

If I had more time I would have LMB. On the go all day since 1am, wrecked now & flying home in morning.

I'm just lying here really really really wanting a big cheesy burger. I foolishly asked my friend what she was eating and cheese was mentioned. Lovely cheese all melty over a big lump of meat. Jaysus. My little feet are wiggling here like 90.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting on the couch eating chocolate and drinking tea.. all ready for tomorrow's school run and 3 days east side.. thinking about the drive has me knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my room. Having a bit of a think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Dog asleep on my feet keeping them toasty.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work cursing health issues :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement