Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In a cold hotel room, missing my cat lying at my feet

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Still couchside watching Britain’s most evil killers, it’s about April Jones tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Trying very hard to make the best of a difficult situation.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poochie05 wrote: »
    In a cold hotel room, missing my cat lying at my feet

Ah ffs, cold?. Complaint time.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ah ffs, cold?. Complaint time.. :(

There is a radiator pumping out heat but room is still cold. I suspect it doesn't get any better than this...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope there are more bedclothes in the wardrobe so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Just finished watching episode. 3 young offenders. It's f'ing fantastic and getting better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Just hung out a line of clothes. A black mirror episode is beckoning but I am afraid I'll want to watch another one. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've just hung clothes too. Although mine are in front of the dying fire. Pups also in front of said fire so I'm in bed waiting for the crash of one of the big arses hitting and knocking the clotheshorse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed. Two duvets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

bed.HWB

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

northgirl wrote: »
    bed.HWB
    #MeToo

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed Baltic only starting to warm up now electric blanket hot water bottle duvet and two throws

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Ursummupet

Half a bottle of Redbreast gone. On the couch headphones on Children Robert Miles playing. Pretty pissed no work in the morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just waking up for my morning Nespresso and off to see the lovely city of Beirut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bedside. Cursing stoopid a$$ hat of a Phone that the Laptop won't recognize. :rolleyes::rolleyes: AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TECHNOLOGY SO GODDDAMN FRICKINGGGGGGGG MUCH!!! Every single solitary last poxy piece of the stuff on this planet! I hate it!
    I hate it all! :/

Aaaah. That's better!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Ursummupet

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just waking up for my morning Nespresso and off to see the lovely city of Beirut.

Holidays or duty? Know the username from aviation.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Home. Relieved everyone is gone to work and school. Do I try to get all the jobs I need doing done or sit and chill for a while and try to destress....

Home. Relieved everyone is gone to work and school. Do I try to get all the jobs I need doing done or sit and chill for a while and try to destress....

SIT AND CHILL!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Heading east, hopefully this weather they're giving for the next few days is the usual hyped up nonsense from met eireann and it'll just be frost and a bit of wind...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I have given my kitchen a good clean. It's distressed me. Now time to sit and chill. Feeling in better form after cleaning it

northgirl wrote:
    SIT AND CHILL!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 DelaneyO

Malmö. Having pints. 🇸🇪 ðŸ»

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the office, it's bleeeeedin freeeezzzin in here. Nips could cut glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Landed cotside an hour ago to be told he's provisionally on the surgery list for TOMORROW. :O omg
    It's likely it won't happen, but failing that then Friday. This is the start of the road home. I'm afraid to get any hopes up but but but.

He's also off the oxygen.. my boy is such a fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm just lying here really really really wanting a big cheesy burger. I foolishly asked my friend what she was eating and cheese was mentioned. Lovely cheese all melty over a big lump of meat. Jaysus. My little feet are wiggling here like 90.
    I've just had a big cheesey burger, with thick cut chips with a pint for lunch. The chips are lovely but they insist on putting them in into those little steel buckets. Not very practical if like myself you like plenty of salt and vinegar. I usually feck mine straight out of the little yoke and onto a plate, making unnecessary work for some poor kitchen porter. You'd think some whizzkid would come up with the idea of drilling a few holes in the end, that way I could eat the lot of them and not just the top layer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

We all knew baby Elliott was such a little fighter that’s amazing!!!
    I’m in work frozen to bits my car started acting up again it’s always something

I've just had a big cheesey burger, with thick cut chips with a pint for lunch. The chips are lovely but they insist on putting them in into those little steel buckets. Not very practical if like myself you like plenty of salt and vinegar. I usually feck mine straight out of the little yoke and onto a plate, making unnecessary work for some poor kitchen porter. You'd think some whizzkid would come up with the idea of drilling a few holes in the end, that way I could eat the lot of them and not just the top layer.

Where did you have that Harry?

I'm having a sit listening to Skinny Love and wishing I was in a little house on the top of a mountain.

Cbyrd I'm delighted baby Elliot is doing so well :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    Landed cotside an hour ago to be told he's provisionally on the surgery list for TOMORROW. omg It's likely it won't happen, but failing that then Friday. This is the start of the road home. I'm afraid to get any hopes up but but but.
    This is such a lovely post to read!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement