Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Where did you have that Harry?

wishing I was in a little house on the top of a mountain.

In relation to the first line Hedigans. In relation to the second part, sounds like you've scored some overly potent green :D
    It'll pass, don't worry!

In relation to the first line Hedigans. In relation to the second part, sounds like you've scored some overly potent green :D
    It'll pass, don't worry!

I don't know Hedigans but every second pub is serving chips in those little buckets, still it's better than a slate. Hipster gobshiites.
    As for the potent green? I wish! Really though its not required with a mind like my own :D

Still sitting but now working.

I don't know Hedigans but every second pub is serving chips in those little buckets, still it's better than a slate. Hipster gobshiites.
    As for the potent green? I wish! Really though its not required with a mind like my own :D

Still sitting but now working.

AKA The Brian Boru, Phibsborough. Not a regular haunt, skipped the tomato and lettuce and had it topped with bacon and horseradish. It was lovely, apart from the the brioche bun. I hate them, especially the really greasy ones. On the way home right now, I'll be home before it's dark for a change. Which is nice.

The Fast Show™,none of us wanna get sued!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

In the car, on the way back to my folks house

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my apartment on my ownsome. Waved my aunt and uncle off at the train to the airport today and had a wee cry before getting stuck into work.

Am so happy for baby Elliot and his super mama though so this thread cheered me right up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

View from the office tonight.

40458022652_135ea7f326.jpg

@Ursummupet, work, my feet didn't even touch the ground :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading kitchen side, tummy is rumbling :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back from visiting. The jaw is tired from all the talking.

Ovenside, making wings. I hate wings, but apparently I make nice ones. It's the same story with tea. I don't drink it but apparently I make a lovely cup of tea. I'm making the for others. Feeling very benevolent. And a little drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed. Knee sore. Teeth ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Delighted to hear the news about our little mascot Elliott :)

Now couchside after putting the car cover on. I'm ready for this bad weather :D Bring it on!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just climbed in to bed! Had a really busy day today, spent the whole day talking, so I am cream crackered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Great news about Elliot! It's a brilliant sign that he's managing off the oxygen :)

I'm on the couch eating beans for dinner because I'm too lazy to cook. I think I need a pair of dungarees and a straw hat to complete my hillbilly look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Heading to my mams. The boy did so well today off oxygen. It's a huge milestone with lungs like his. He's come a long way from them wanting to turn off his ventilation just before Christmas to let him go.
    Surgery is confirmed for Friday. Now the panicking that every virus known to man stays away from room 13.

@ smurfjed, where'd you get your portable nespresso machine?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Workside, big coffee and much paperwork, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Toilet side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Toilet side.

Ehm, good to know :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just off the phone to my five months pregnant friend who I suspect is rotten drunk ****ing disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just off the phone to my five months pregnant friend who I suspect is rotten drunk ****ing disgrace

That really pees me off. I know people who would give anything to have a baby and some a$$hats put theirs at risk like that. Ugh.

Am really fed up in work. Putting together a user manual and walking through the steps but some aren't making sense. My yummy colleague that I need to discuss it with is looking stressed and harrased enough today so trying not to bug him with my silly frustrations.

Other frustrations are also in play....or lack of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@cbyrd https://www.amazon.com/MPNS100-Minipresso-Compatible-Nespresso-Capsules/dp/B01M4J94WY/ref=sr_1_6?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1519716556&sr=1-6&keywords=minipresso

Its not much bigger than a skinny can of coke.

On my balcony with the mutt, he has decided that chasing my drone is gonna be his new hobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

just in the warm from sweeping the snow off the path and car

coffee and porridge is just the fella to warm me up

Finished work, beautiful morning so will enjoy the walk home..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It is a beautiful morning. Am heading out for a walk myself, will drop in to Lidl on the way home for a bit of wrestling over a pint of milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On my way to meet my new CF clinic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

And here's today's Countdown Conundrum (from my desk calendar):

ZADRAHSOU

Feeling rather smug at the desk after getting it in about 3 seconds which is definitely not a regular occurrence :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

On my way to meet my new CF clinic.

Best of luck

And here's today's Countdown Conundrum (from my desk calendar):

ZADRAHSOU

Feeling rather smug at the desk after getting it in about 3 seconds which is definitely not a regular occurrence :)
    Woo! I did too and that surprised me, still might be apt for weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Woo! I did too and that surprised me, still might be apt for weather

Indeed it is!

Great minds think alike ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

In the day center, making plans to celebrate as I finished my first draft last night :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In class dreaming of breakfast and a hot cup of tae!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement