Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

At home, getting ready to head out and visit a new playgroup for my toddler.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Another few minutes in bed before shower. Not even looked out window yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

smurfjed wrote:
    Its not much bigger than a skinny can of coke.

Woohoo, ordered one for Mr cbyrd for his birthday next week.. thanks! Plus a little travel case.. I'm ridiculously excited cos he's always complaining about the standard of coffee out. it's usually muck, specially hotels!

Waiting to park in the car park, I was in the queue to join the queue..
    Got a call from the cardiologist this morning, everything is good to go for Friday he just wants a very experienced anaesthesiologist involved given his history.

Excited nervous now, I was talking to himself last night about not having anyone to take over when it al gets a bit much, no nursing support at 3am.. although we have lots of qualified hours the chances of getting a nurse is slim, Jack and Jill have given us 8 hours weekly. The reality is starting to dawn on me lol. It's the panic setting in, hoping I don't damage him in his first days home.. I can't believe I even get to say that.. home. Such mixed emotions.
    And trying not to get my hopes up either in case the sh!t hits the fan again..
    I might start planning the meet your mascot party :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

cbyrd wrote: »
    ... anaesthesiologist involved given his history.

If the care you give him is half as good as your spelling, you'll have no bother!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@cbyrd, he will love it, just remember to visit the Nespresso store when you are up in Dublin.

Having my first Nespresso of the day, then off to see Beirut again, it’s always funny that I don’t go somewhere for about 5 years, then get sent there two days in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Hospital awaiting my scan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work itching to go early so I can "stock up" on a few essentials on the way home just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Hotel bed with an itch I cannot reach :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Damage, but not cancerous...I'll fckin take that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Damage, but not cancerous...I'll fckin take that!

Good to hear it jack. I'm on the choo choo, it's snowing heavily. Hope it doesn't stick.
    Humbug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going home from work feeling dizzy and not myself, ****ing sick of it. 29 feeling 109

Going home from work feeling dizzy and not myself, ****ing sick of it. 29 feeling 109

Know it won’t help but *hugs*

Know it won’t help but *hugs*

Hugs ain't enough on this thread no more Creme, dropping the virtual hand is the new in thing amongst contributors to this thread nowadays. We're all a bunch of very polite, jovial deviants. All of us burdened with an assortment of various ailments. Sick bastards if you will.

Hugs ain't enough on this thread no more Creme, dropping the virtual hand is the new in thing amongst contributors to this thread nowadays. We're all a bunch of very polite, jovial deviants with an assortment of various different ailments. Sick bastards if you will.

I better up my game so :). In all seriousness hough, hope shoe is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hugs ain't enough on this thread no more Creme, dropping the virtual hand is the new in thing amongst contributors to this thread nowadays. We're all a bunch of very polite, jovial deviants. All of us burdened with an assortment of various ailments. Sick bastards if you will.

A hug with a happy ending so :)

I'm home on the couch. Topping up the codeine after a tooth extraction this morning.

La.de.da wrote: »
    A hug with a happy ending so :)
    Now that I can do ;).

La.de.da wrote: »
    I'm home on the couch. Topping up the codeine after a tooth extraction this morning.

Ouch sounds like you need a hug too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Back from a run..tis lovely here in East Clare..honest it is !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I left for the hospital at 9am and got home at 5.30, I'm wrecked!! Took me two train journeys and a bus to get back home and it was snowing like mad so I'm still trying to thaw out with a cup of tea and some crackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Back in from a walk on the prom. It's Baltic out there. Fire and dinner on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

In front of fire and just had dinner. Work again tomorrow night so relaxing tonight:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Strolling up to work, nice evening. See how the night treats us..

Scrubbing my house Incase the water goes and I won’t be able to clean :(

I left for the hospital at 9am and got home at 5.30, I'm wrecked!! Took me two train journeys and a bus to get back home and it was snowing like mad so I'm still trying to thaw out with a cup of tea and some crackers.

You'll soon get the lay of the land LadyMacBeth, I spent a while in Birkenhead/Liverpool and the NHS is a dream. After a while, you'll look at the HSE with all the buck passing and red tape and wonder how the feck you managed to stay above ground while under the duty of care of our healthcare system. In short,NHS swift and efficient. HSE, too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Thawing out on the couch after my first time having a snowball fight with my munchkin <3 worth the sore hands, roll on tomorrow woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside thawing myself out after being out in the snow covering the car. Bring on storm emma :D

Alot of us in the wars it seems.

I think I'm getting sick again. This scares me because it shouldn't be happening so often :(

Sitting on the couch.

Scrubbing my house Incase the water goes and I won’t be able to clean :(

OCD case.... Lads, careful now, down with this sort of thing. Good marrying material, but what comes up must come down. Dealing with it though... That's what separates the men from boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, wondering where all the snow is.. I booked in to parent's accommodation with its lovely plastic mattress so cannot* wait ..
    I could've gone to my mams tonight but in case I got snowed out during the night ...
    I have to go out to the car park now and bring in my bag.. ugh.. where's my kids when I need them :(

(*sarcasm)

• Advertisement

Lying in bed annoyed about my sheets but feeling content
    My boys barked and barked and barked all last night when I went to bed very unlike them so when I got up to check them nothing was wrong but the big dog pushed past me to go into my room so the three of us are piled onto my bed electric blanket on both dogs practically on top of my despite the ample space in my bed. Just changed my sheets last night Incase I couldn’t wash them in the next few days but feck it, they just needed their mammy (or her warm blanket) last night. Those dogs have a better life than I do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement