Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Looking out my kitchen window at the beautiful snow with my dogs cuddled up beside me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just finished bleaching bathroom floor. Think my dogs are geniuses though. Gifted dogs. Kept them in all evening as soon as it started to snow last night. They didn’t want to go outside to go weewees. They follow me everywhere from room to room they’re always under my feet but I tell them things. Mama going to bed mama making dinner mama going weewee etc they both come sit with me when I go toilet

They wouldn’t go out this morning either to go weewee but I discovered one of them must have been bursting and went into bathroom and weeweed right beside toilet. Probably reading too much into it but l am bursting with pride

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just dragged my ass outta bed and trying to summon up the energy to go back to the airport, “minimum rest” isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

But at least it’s 25C on my balcony so not freezing my nuts off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have been out sledding down a big hill near us. I am not sure who was more excited, me or the under 10s.

Cold and wet now. Have an hour to warm up before hitting the slopes again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

cbyrd wrote: »
    I might start planning the meet your mascot party :D

*Tickets €50, available from #HairyHarry@geemail.com.
    Fukkin snowed in at the moment. Skerries Rd. Anyone going into town from Balrothery? Give yiz forty quid for juice.. Or a premium seat ticket for Cybrds shindig.
    *Tickets are non refundable, people who can't get transport have no recourse. Not our fault. Force majuere, act of God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

In the coombe, will have a new baby this afternoon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just went outside in my dressing gown and wellies to fill up the bird table.

To thine own self be true

I discovered one of them must have been bursting and went into bathroom and weeweed right beside toilet. Probably reading too much into it but l am bursting with pride

Are ya sure it's dogs yer keeping? That's textbook feline behaviour.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ush1 wrote: »
    In the coombe, will have a new baby this afternoon! :)

Get the towels and hot water!

My cat climbed into the bath one day, positioned over the plug hole and took a wee.
    I don't know how often he has done this, but it didn't look like his first rodeo.

Perfectly good litter tray as well in the house.

They’re my bestest babies 😍
    I’m lying in bed reading back over my most recent posts thinking maybe I’m a bit obsessed:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Textbook boyfriend behaviour after a pint or 2 and at 3am with the lights off more like!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

They’re my bestest babies ��
    I’m lying in bed reading back over my most recent posts thinking maybe I’m a bit obsessed:o

If you have a dog who got the opportunity to go outside and refused it but then went to the toilet indoors, someone needs a serious chat. Not sure if it's you or the dog.

Being obsessed might allow for some understanding though.

I'm looking at the snow covered estate outside and glad I cycled yesterday instead of putting it off until today.

They are usually very good, my eldest has arthritis and both of them take exception to extreme weather conditions they won’t go out in the rain either

Textbook boyfriend behaviour after a pint or 2 and at 3am with the lights off more like!

A pint or two of the green faerie maybe, or some that barley wine yer partial to :D
    I've taken a more holistic approach to life since the year began, well somewhat anyways (I'm still hoovering away like a Dyson and having several pint stops during my day) I've been infusing herbs like scullcap and dagga into cheap whiskeys and rums and the results are pretty good to be honest. The green faerie is infused with wormwood but even the best absinthe is rank. If you wanna get drunk fast, grab some bacardi 151 next time your in the airport ;) Sorry jack, I'm rambling. Stoned cold and sober. It's after 12 now which brings me seamlessly back on topic. Right now, I'm waiting on the kettle to boil so I can knock up some hot rums with the scullcap. Dark Cap'n, decanted with the scullcap steeped in it for a week or two. Like natural valium man. I'm developing a bit of a taste for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Outside filling up the bird feeders, had to take a snow day today and it’s still snowing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Ush1 wrote:
    In the coombe, will have a new baby this afternoon!

So exciting. Hope all goes well (and fast)

Cotside, decision to stay last night was a good one. Not that I was snowed in or out, there no rooms left in parents accommodation.
    I thought I was losing it last night. I heard a baby roaring crying at 4:30 am. You can't have kids in the parents accommodation, they send you round the corner to Ronald McDonald house. But apparently because of the SNOW it's a free for all. Lol. I got such a fright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

sent home from work. get in

Working from home (Naas) for the rest of the week. Walked to my local Tesco at 7am to get a few supplies. Kids all off school and out in the snow. My white German Shepard is invisible in the garden and going crazy in the snow.
    Mate of mine was in Bucharest and can't get home now as flights are cancelled and next available flight is March 9th! He is going to get a bus to London!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Timber and coal ready for tomorrow I never drink in the house but if I can get out tomorrow a six pack won’t do any harm.

I'm sitting here watching the snow. I wonder could I slip out for a pint? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You'll probably slip back after 3 or 4 :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    You'll probably slip back after 3 or 4 :pac:

God be with the days when I could have four, even three without it being vomit city :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Watching the birds mill the food I've left out for them. Poor things.

Going into work for one appointment as the client couldn’t/wouldn’t reschedule but sure look, it’ll be grand.
    This weather makes me happy though it reminds me of a New Year’s Day a few years ago, I stumbled out of a late bar a bit worst for wear and it was snowing. I asked the bouncers if they thought it’d stick. One of them said “it’ll stick on you if you go out in it, go on back in and have another drink”. I went across to Superman’s for chips and brought them over two hot coffees while I was waiting on my food. If either of them are ever on the door when I’m out anymore, (rarely) I don’t have to pay in to the nightclub

I'm sitting on the couch and have decided to remain. The window is in front of me and I can see lovely snow falling. A bit if jazzy blues stuff on Spotify. Cup of tae.
    Sure what more could you want*

*An Easter egg. They are in the shops now
    :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side , looking for something cool to watch on netflixs.

I insist you do :3

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Going into work for one appointment as the client couldn’t/wouldn’t reschedule but sure look, it’ll be grand.
    This weather makes me happy though it reminds me of a New Year’s Day a few years ago, I stumbled out of a late bar a bit worst for wear and it was snowing. I asked the bouncers if they thought it’d stick. One of them said “it’ll stick on you if you go out in it, go on back in and have another drink”. I went across to Superman’s for chips and brought them over two hot coffees while I was waiting on my food. If either of them are ever on the door when I’m out anymore, (rarely) I don’t have to pay in to the nightclub

Christ it must be great to be able to call round to your favourite Superhero for a feed of chips after a skinful! I normally have to settle for some taco chips from some kip of a take away and a dose of ringsting the next morning :o:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

A pint or two of the green faerie maybe, or some that barley wine yer partial to :D
    I've taken a more holistic approach to life since the year began, well somewhat anyways (I'm still hoovering away like a Dyson and having several pint stops during my day) I've been infusing herbs like scullcap and dagga into cheap whiskeys and rums and the results are pretty good to be honest. The green faerie is infused with wormwood but even the best absinthe is rank. If you wanna get drunk fast, grab some bacardi 151 next time your in the airport ;) Sorry jack, I'm rambling. Stoned cold and sober. It's after 12 now which brings me seamlessly back on topic. Right now, I'm waiting on the kettle to boil so I can knock up some hot rums with the scullcap. Dark Cap'n, decanted with the scullcap steeped in it for a week or two. Like natural valium man. I'm developing a bit of a taste for it.

I had some of the green faerie years ago...lad brought a bottle from Czech rep...not too sure if it was the wormwood...or the fact it was 85% but I was floating in the clouds.

Feeling sad because my bastard neighbours dog has been sitting outside my door all day distraught scratching on the door to come in. I’ve contacted the local spca who told me to ring the warden in the morning but I need a home to take her in. I can’t take her in. I have two dogs and I’m not allowed take another one. My hearts broken. She’s gorgeous but the snow is almost higher than her

• Advertisement

I'm sitting on the couch and have decided to remain. The window is in front of me and I can see lovely snow falling. A bit if jazzy blues stuff on Spotify. Cup of tae.
    Sure what more could you want*

*An Easter egg. They are in the shops now
    :D

Bleedin everywhere. I'm gonna get me ma one as a late mother's day gift and give it a to her a week before Easter...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement