Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Went out to the park to unsuccessfully try and go down the hill with a black bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back in doors for day, or until at least the freshly topped up coal bucket runs out. Its feckin coldout there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up with a hangover after having friends visit last night. So glad that I have a live-in maid, so place doesn't look like a disaster zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Just back from the shop, managed to find an open one! No milk though unfortunately. Wishing I was in work, you get cabin fever with this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Indoors now after building a snowman and feeding the birds. Have to make sure the birds have fresh water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just finished work and hoping to meet sexy bar owner who fecked up his shutters last week. Was chatting to him earlier today and he took my number.....just need him to finish work. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just had a long battle with prosecco and a cork, had no cork screw I think it was hidden on me so had to improvise with a fork and a screw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just had a long battle with prosecco and a cork, had no cork screw I think it was hidden on me so had to improvise with a fork and a screw

Inded , a good ForkandScrew is all you need somedays
    Throat is raw...I have prosecco in.the fridge.... might cure me :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Waking up with a hangover after having friends visit last night. So glad that I have a live-in maid, so place doesn't look like a disaster zone.

Your poor wife! :p

I´m sitting on the couch and eating dates and drinking coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Your poor wife! :p
    Lol, don't feel sorry for the wife as she is on another scuba diving trip in Asia. Live in maid (dog minder) is an employee :)

• Advertisement

Lol, don't feel sorry for the wife as she is on another scuba diving trip in Asia. Live in maid (dog minder) is an employee :)

You know...it's just as well we like you ..ya smug git :)
    Next boards beers is at yours!! ..and youre flying us over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Anyone see cbyrd around these parts today it’s baby Elliott’s big day

Sofa, infront of fire, coal bucket empty, few big logs left in basket, not planning on going back out for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching the news wishing vainly for some better news regarding the weather :(

Ordered pizza and nachos....may have to let my belt out a notch....I mean.. another notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Glad I put the satin sheets on the bed today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch about to open a bottle of Rose and watching Touched by an Angel, I introduced it to the missus as a cheesy show I watched as a kid and now she's addicted to it, so bad it's funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the couch about to open a bottle of Rose and watching Touched by an Angel, I introduced it to the missus as a cheesy show I watched as a kid and now she's addicted to it, so bad it's funny!

Best theme tune EVER!

Trying to make myself get up and make dinner.

Witchie wrote: »
    Glad I put the satin sheets on the bed today....

There'll be some slipping and sliding later!!

Couchside watching the news and eagerly waiting to hear from cbyrd and Witchie :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, with a splitting headache :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchside, dizzy ��, from spinning while I waited for wedges :3

There'll be some slipping and sliding later!!

Maybe after the shutters go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Maybe after the shutters go down.

I know there's a joke in there somewhere using the phrase "bang you like a screen door in a hurricane" what with the shutters etc but I just can't seem to put it together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

All washed and showered and dressed and getting ready for another night on the town t'Internet..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Dinner is on. Waiting patiently drinking a glass of prosecco. The only thing open in my town today was the offo and apparently it was emptying quickly :o

The toddler is in HIS OWN F*CKING BED :eek: and the dogs are snoring on separate sofas, husband getting out of the bath, stove lit. It's a very relaxing evening.

Considering I was feeling murderous with cabin fever at 8am, I'm surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

One is showered and shaved and about to hit the local for pints, cabin fever be gone.

I know there's a joke in there somewhere using the phrase "bang you like a screen door in a hurricane" what with the shutters etc but I just can't seem to put it together.

They actually met over a set of shutters, but no you had to go and make it durty!

:p

Just after getting into bed my self, last of the basket of logs burnt, and work in the morning.

Couchside watching the late late show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Having some yummy Sweet Potato and couple of Veg. Burgers and some mini-Sausage-Rolls and looking for a Movie to watch... Think am gonna see if Bridget Jones' Baby is any good...

Looking for something else to watch have already seen Bridget Jones' Baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement