Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In Bed my stomach is in bits wishing it will feel better stupid meds & arthritis . Can't get comfortable to sleep , might throw on a film

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside with 1 month old asleep on my chest and farting like mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Just pulled the trigger on a 2 day Forbidden Fruit ticket! Buzzing for it, the lineup is silly good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Couchside with 1 month old asleep on my chest and farting like mad.

You or the baby? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching the voice getting my daily dose of Olly :D

Oh who’s this Jake guy :eek:

My mind is in the gutter :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    You or the baby? :p

Baby, thankfully!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, playing my favorite game franchise, final fantasy 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the bed, so tired. The lingerie worked a treat in case anyone was wondering :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah i'm tired for you Lady!. In work after chasing off a few feckers nosing about. Thank feck i have such a good resting bitch face..

Bedside watching The Cambridge Rapist, God he was a sicko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On a chair. Slightly hungover. But planning on getting out of the postcode today. A bit ambitious like.

In bed. The snore monster beside me in full flight.

Outside trying to dig the car out, wish me luck

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch listening to Today FM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waters back!! I’m in my marigolds catching up on the cleaning I couldn’t do in days!! Going to give the house a good clean and see if he’ll clean the outside of the windows. Won’t hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Walking to the shopping centre with my child...she's come prepared with 3 Claire's vouchers!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bus home.

\o/

Who'd have thought you'd get sick of free hotel & meals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

A pub :) in Drogheda :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Beef in the cooker, grub bought in Dunnes & beers in the fridge.

Happiness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying in my bed.. my own very lovely comfy bed...I lay down last night and I could hear every aching muscle going 'oh Jesus yay, me bed! ' :D

Once I got my car out of the car park yesterday (aided by a calender from the Chinese as a makey up shovel :D) I was off. Roads were fine the whole way home except our little road to the house. The kids were overjoyed to see me it was great, for about ten minutes then it was back to usual business! Except for the odd squeezy hug from the younger ones.
    I miss my little man so much. I imagine he's as mad as hell that he woke up and I was gone again. (or he might not give a damn.. :) )

Now to plan next week, I swear I could run a small country at this stage ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

And thank you for your support boardsie family, you'll never understand how you help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home, been shovelling, am sore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Glad you're enjoying your own bed Cbyrd!

We went for a walk in a little park and now we're having some lunch in the pub. My lungs are behaving themselves today so I'm delighted with them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just sat down after more shovelling etc. Hot water bottle at my back. Just deciding on "Homeland" or "The Sinner" on Netflix. First world problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

back from shop...match now for afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...everyone fed......horsing into a big round tub of heroes chocolates.....gonna start again tomorrow....

Got the car dug out and shopping has been done and now it's cleaning time

Oh and kitchen side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

It's nearly 3 am, am bedside wishing I was in Texas.

On a totally unrelated matter.... anyone *cough cough Smurfy*.... have any tips on how to get to Austin from Malaysia for less than €500?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »
    It's nearly 3 am, am bedside wishing I was in Texas.

On a totally unrelated matter.... anyone *cough cough Smurfy*.... have any tips on how to get to Austin from Malaysia for less than €500?

Here is how to get to Texas for you easily.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement