Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

At home eating an easter egg:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

http://ibb.co/dovB2n
    Drinking prosecco (again) straight from the bottle beside the fire
    I’m all class really

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling slightly hazy or something on my way out to work.. Could be an interesting night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my rooming, bopping along to casiopea in a bid to fight off the sunday night blues, what I wouldn't give to see them live :3 !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My own bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, waiting on food, watching some show on BBC2 about Death Row.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    My own bed.

You usually in someone elses Teddy? :D

I also am in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

^ I wish I was in someone else's!

^ I wish I was in someone else's!

You can jump in to mine. I'll kick Grumpy McGrumperson out and you and me can watch films and eat pizza :D

Deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Here is how to get to Texas for you easily.

Ummmm so yummy.... If I wasn't a vegetarian.

Lying in bed texting Tex while he does his final leg of his journey from Dallas to Austin. He is adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside watching tv and browsing boards

Witchie I suggest you start a gofundme page ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed, sleepyish, *yawn*

In bed admiring witchies dedication
    I wouldn’t even drive the thirty mins it takes me to see my fella this weekend

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, did i even leave? Groundhog day feelings..

In bed.

Thinking about stuff. About someone.

Still awake because snow days have ruined my dogs if they weren’t bad enough
    Little dog won’t let me out of his sight he comes to the toilet with me and sits on my foot because god forbid the tiles chill his arse he sits on my foot when I’m preparing dinner he comes with me and lies on top of me on the couch, smacking me with his paw and head butting my phone from my hands. He’s relentless. He cries at the door if I go outside and leave him behind. He’s howling like a wolf downstairs tonight. The poor big dog I’d say is fit for a valium with him.

Poor big dog is almost 40kg, thinks he’s a small petite dog and has taken to trying to sit on my lap. He’s so clumsy though god love him that his ass is too fat so he has to drag himself up. I keep telling them they’re going to the pound. That’s it, pound tomorrow, no excuses. In reality I’ve more chance of ending up in the pound than they do.

Pound tomorrow, but tonight they’ll prob end up in my bed. Anything to stop the racket

Just realized I threaten the pound like my mam used to threaten me with boarding school. Grim

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie....... try this https://www.freighterexpeditions.com.au/freighter-cruise-asia-to-west-coast-usa

But be careful what you wish for as you will find that he lives in a house with a white picket fence with a wife and family :)

Haha Smurfjed.... I checked him on Facebook and LinkedIn and all adds up exactly as he told me.

Finally pressed send on my resignation email. Freelance poverty here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You usually in someone elses Teddy?

Ha, not quite.

Stuck in hotels in Dublin since Wednesday. Eventually able to get back home.

• Advertisement

Bed. About to have a shower

Getting rotten drunk on Changkat. Sure why not. Can sleep until 5pm tomorrow. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    Getting rotten drunk on Changkat. Sure why not. Can sleep until 5pm tomorrow. ��

With the shutters down.

Just after putting away the shopping here, now about to attack the laundry.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the #41 heading to airport from town. The ma is heading to Spain, with four other oulounes from the hood. Bit of a family tradition, when someone is jetting off somewhere, we meet them at the airport for drinks beforehand. Going on since before I was even born so I won't bring bad luck by rocking the boat.
    That said, she's only going away for ten days! It's nice to be nice though, and if I know me ma, she'll be back with plenty of goodies for me. A kilo or two of amber leaf is the usual pressie. Let's hope that bollix Brucie in customs(guy on the telly) don't catch her. For his own sake that is. "Your over your tobacco allowance my friend"
    Clatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just in after spending the morning shovelling snow with some of the neighbours. Will feel it tomorrow but great to be free at last!

At home, floors steamed, house clean, talking to a friend and can’t believe the level of disillusionment going on

Birmingham Airport, gate 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Let's hope that bollix Brucie in customs(guy on the telly) don't catch her. For his own sake that is. "Your over your tobacco allowance my friend"
    Clatter.

Bruce is gas. "You look very nervous...why are you nervous".
    I went thru customs once and he was there and I felt nervous at the sight of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in Cairo wondering if I will be sleeping here tonight

• Advertisement

Choo Choo!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement