Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On a bus home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am laid up on the leaba. Going to try to sleep this chest infection to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Birmingham Airport, gate 2 :D

Cousin was stuck there for 2 days... hoping to hear he got away today..it's a godforsaken hole :D

I might be a bit odd but I do like Birmingham Airport. It's not as mental busy as Luton or Gatwick. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Toilet-side.

Have to laugh, I quickly wrote Toklet and my Phone changed it to Toilet-tindering. I probably will be doing some Tindering in a minute. I have no life. My Phone knows me better than myself.. :D:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work feeling down and angry, this should be fun.

You have us as a distraction Grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home wondering if I should ring the vet tonight as urgent or wait til the morning. My eldest is struggling on his back legs, he has arthritis. I gave him a rub down and he’s walking now just you can see he’s stiff

^ You could always phone for some advice :)

Bed bed glorious bed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am laid up on the leaba. Going to try to sleep this chest infection to death.

I have had a hot whisky delivered and am watching the football. I may just survive this!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside, wrecked tired after work today, I’d love another 2 day week this week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Just showered in my bed watching United.

Having some dirty carbonara too - fcuk it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

In bed having a cry, life has just gotten too much :(

Now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I know it’s no help, but <hugs>
    I hope things get better for you soon.

I’m sitting alone in near darkness feeling melancholy after listening to a song I purposely try to avoid as it reminds me of a dark time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Heading back to a hotel room, unfortunately it’s not in Cairo.

It’s somewhat comforting to know that they can’t touch me for at least 9 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Schwanz wrote: »
    Just showered in my bed watching United.

Having some dirty carbonara too - fcuk it lol

Won't the sheets be soaking wet?

On the sofa, watching last nights Oscar's, browsing this, and Tinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Now :)
    Ninjini wrote: »
    I know it’s no help, but <hugs>
    I hope things get better for you soon.

I’m sitting alone in near darkness feeling melancholy after listening to a song I purposely try to avoid as it reminds me of a dark time.

Thanks guys :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room staring at eclipse, head is bloody fried between bloody inheritance and polymorphism .

Mind yourself BBT.

*hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now bedside watching the oscars,

Sending hugs to BBT and sure while I'm at it all I'll send hugs and in the words of gifted virtual drop of the hand :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sitting in front of the fire and enjoying a glass of Laphroaig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Finally in bed after the nicest shower. I have 9 drawers of an Alex unit full to the brim with cosmetics. I get an awful lot free with work but I buy a lot too. On the plus side, I never really run out of anything. Though I have my favourites in the shower and rarely open up my drawers (:D)
    Tonight I ran out of shampoo and had a root around. I found a hair mask, I found an elemis body scrub and a detox body clay, I found an ogra body oil, I found a Lancôme hydration mask that I used to love leaving on overnight, and some thslgo cold marine nourishing foot cream. I have literally given myself an entire spa experience in my quest to find a bit of spare shampoo. Feeling good and promising myself to open up those drawers a lot more often

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yawning,Heading for my bed

cat-yawning.gif?ssl=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I ate too much this evening so I can't lie down or I will puke. My own fault for being a glutton! On the couch wondering when it's safe to go to bed.

Sitting-on-bed-side, Boards-side, Tinder-side, wondering if I've stumbled across a certain minty saucy person on my virtual travels.... :pac::cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting-on-bed-side, Boards-side, Tinder-side, wondering if I've stumbled across a certain minty saucy person on my virtual travels.... :pac::cool:

I could have sworn you posted this earlier. I'm now sat at my desk having a mini freaker :eek:

Still sitting-on-bed-side playing magic on Gremmers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bed-side, night feed...

• Advertisement

Still sitting-on-bed-side playing magic on Gremmers! :D

It's working, completely ruined my scrambled eggs because i'm so distracted :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement