Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just woke only slightly hungover. Might go poolside shortly.

Bbt...trust an old woman on this.... things do get better. I lived through hell and now am in heaven. You got this. I also send a hug but unlike others I won't drop the paw coz you don't know where mine has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Bed with coffee. It's 11:52am, have a class at 6pm, no stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed having a cry, life has just gotten too much :(

Hope your feeling better...virtual hug been sent your way......dropped the virtual hand as well but got a message back saying it couldn't be delivered as other virtual hands already at work ..lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shift eleven in twelve days nearly done, just have to stay awake until midday and I can collapse for 36 hours or so..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sitting-on-bed-side, Boards-side, Tinder-side, wondering if I've stumbled across a certain minty saucy person on my virtual travels.... :pac::cool:

Was wondering similar my self, would be quite interesting, if that was the case.

;)

Bed, 8 hours sleeping, and didn't wake once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with coffee wondering if we will have a boards wedding. Mint Heus and Misstearsauce.
    (Bit soon to be thinking that?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed with coffee wondering if we will have a boards wedding. Mint Heus and Misstearsauce.
    (Bit soon to be thinking that?)

I'm in bed with coffee and thinking the same thing..I can feel the "chemistry" coming from my screen.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed at home in Ireland. Eventually got here. I was supposed to fly Friday but it got cancelled. Nice to be home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

At the dentist

Just home and starting work after a coffee date with another gorgeous Egyptian. I think I have found my true type!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Mint Sauce wrote:
    Bed, 8 hours sleeping, and didn't wake once.

I unjustifiably hate you so much right now. :( I hate all the world and every little thing that is conspiring against me getting back to my boy. 3 year old is coming down with a cold, which wrecks my plan to bring her with me cos it was the only way I was getting back to him.
    Put 3 nights of her brewing said cold and I'm ready to sell her.

I'm in a horrible mood, have been for a few days and it's not lifting. It feels like a big pity party for one and I'm annoying myself. :O

It's my birthday.

Oh dear Cbyrd.....sorry you are having a tough time. Happy birthday. x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    I unjustifiably hate you so much right now. :( I hate all the world and every little thing that is conspiring against me getting back to my boy. 3 year old is coming down with a cold, which wrecks my plan to bring her with me cos it was the only way I was getting back to him.

I'm in a horrible mood, have been for a few days and it's not lifting. It feels like a big pity party for one and I'm annoying myself. :O

It's my birthday.

Nothing we will say here cbyrd will make it any better for you , but just know that we are all waiting for your happy day to arrive ......happy birthday and we are all rooting for you....big man hug going your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's my birthday.

Happy birthday. Know that all of us here are so full of admiration for you and really hope that things will get better for you.
    Nothing wrong with a pity party, you can't be putting on a brave face all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Happy Birthday Cybrd. You deserve to be spoilt and even more spoilt for your birthday. Pity we can't all dig you out and help you mind the bigger kids.
    Go easy on yourself. It always makes me sad when you put pressure on yourself. Your doing an amazing job. In order for you to look after everyone else you need to look after yourself. Any chance of you getting out on your own for a massage or getting your hair done. Just something nice. I hope they get a nice chocolate cake for you not to share with anyone x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sydney and I think homesickness has hit a good year later. Life is good but feeling a bit down. Thinking a lot at the moment about a relationship left behind. She might have me back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen.

It's my birthday.

Its the longest I have slept in a while, eyes still burning though even after a shower.

Really hope things pull through for you cbryd. Your story is an inspiration, and puts the trival problems we all thing are major, to shame.

The wee man does sound like he is really pulling along, and am sure all the nurses are spoling him in your absence. Give time for the wee miss today, and enjoy all your birthday cuddles.

Keeping with the spirit of the thread, I am in search of food, and a cup of tea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Classroom banging my head off the desk.

It's my birthday.

Happy Birthday, hava a good one, here's some singing birthday cats :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Witchie wrote: »
    Just home and starting work after a coffee date with another gorgeous Egyptian. I think I have found my true type!

You mean he has a pulse? :D

• Advertisement

sitting on my sofa thinking Jack Kanoff is a cheeky bugger. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just waking up, my boss is traveling this month so its going to be a crazy month for me

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Sitting in car outside aldis just finished a much needed food shop ..

Debating whether to get a take away coffee before heading home

Sofa, watching classic A Team. Hulk Hogan is in this one.

Not on Tinder, at this moment.

:D
    sitting on my sofa thinking Jack Kanoff is a cheeky bugger. :D

Jack Kanoff IS a cheeky bugger!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Witchie I wish I had your luck. Everyone you meet is your "type".
    I suspect its your frame of mind more than you actually being lucky.

Fair play to you. I could go on a date with what I thought would be the woman of dreams and I'd probably come away thinking "I wish her hair was 1/2 an inch shorter" or something equally as pointless.

I'm just after chatting with my neighbour who was away for a week until last night. I showed him pictures of the estate from Saturday and he thinks I'm lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In my kitchen plannning on how to use all the fatty food in my house today. I'm roly poly after eating like I was getting ready for hibernation the past few days. Healthy shop tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Aww, happy birthday cybrd, you'll get lots of cuddles at home...and we won't ask your age :)

Won't tell you to cheer up because it's just one thing after another and it does get to a point where a sit down and cry works wonders.
    All you can do is forget about dates, just focus on the fact that some day soon your little boy will be home and the family will be complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday, cbyrd. For what it's worth I hope you're feeling better soon. We're all rooting for you and your little man x

Happy Birthday Cbyrd. Just remember that you are amazing :) x

I'm at home eating a sausage samitch and having a bit of a relax. I'm going to watch my stories now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh I just read back. Happy birthday cbyrd. I haven't noticed you sounding so fed up in a long time. I hope your mood picks up but fwiw I reckon you're well due a bit of a pity party, as you called it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement