Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Frankie_Jaeger

Working the night shift. Counting down the minutes until I clock off at 5am.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside watching Street car wars, I have found my new love :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

giphy.gif

Bed time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

A message for a school reunion popped up on my FB timeline oh sweet suffering mother of jaysus.
    People I’ve forgotten,people I can’t remember and people if I ever meet again it’ll be to soon.
    Let’s do lunch not.
    I can’t go I’m washing me hair that night.

In the pub making bad decisions

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Airport

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fathom wrote: »
    Airport

Whoa, you heading anywhere nice?.

I'm in the bed, wheezing :mad:

In bed. No more pub ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yipee, I get to go to work today, nice to escape from this hotel after 50 hours.

@cbyrd, did you try the minipresso?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed. No more pub ever again.

Quoting for eternity. :P

In bed, wondering how easy it would be to set it up to work from.

Laptop, dual screens job,

( not as a gigalo )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want to thank that twice Ted!

Having me large mug of tea and browsing abandoned buildings online..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the pub making bad decisions

Sitting at my desk wondering what bad decisions poly made..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sitting at my desk wondering what bad decisions poly made..

She forgot to put the kettle on?

She forgot to put the kettle on?

Or maybe she chose lyons over Barry's :confused:? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Or maybe she chose lyons over Barry's ?

That's not a bad decision, that's an epiphany for former heathens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch cursing my stupid brain. Also wishing someone would go upstairs to get me my inhaler. Doubt that the cat will do it.

That's not a bad decision, that's an epiphany for former heathens.

Bejaysus! There is no finer tea than Barrys :D

I'm on my way to get my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My main mission for today is to post a mother's day card. Need to figure a way to make that last 8 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Sitting at my desk facing up to the fact that I really am an anorak! Last night I watched "Two Types - The Faces of Britain" that I recorded on BBC3 the previous night. To summarise, it's the story of the men behind Johnston Sans and Gill Sans typefaces, Edward Johnston and Eric Gill. Johnston Sans is the font used on London Transport from 1913 onwards (Johnston also designed the London Underground logo). It turned out that Gill was a sexual deviant and there was uproar over the continued use of his sculptures, many of which are still on prominent public buildings such as the BBC.
    The sad news is that if you've read as far as here, you're probably on the same road to anoraksville as me!!

Full doc here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0903ppd/two-types-the-faces-of-britain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

smurfjed wrote:
    @cbyrd, did you try the minipresso?

not yet, his birthday is tomorrow.. I looked at it in its lovely little box and it's lovely matching little carry bag...I wonder would he mind if I nicked it to bring to crumlin :D
    gifted wrote:
    Kitchen....car insurance renewal came in and the washing machine has just died.....a grand between both of them ffs....

I feel your pain, mine is due at the end of the month, just under 700.. can't get another quote because I still have a claim open, nothing to do with my insurance, it's against someone else.. over 2k was the only other one I got .. oh how I laughed ...
    I'm sitting at the kitchen table, I should be folding laundry but I'm on here instead killing a few minutes before school pick up. The laundry will still be here when I get back. Lol, imagine if it wasnt .. :D oh imagine..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Stay strong cbyrd. All here are supporting you all the way. Cry and laugh and do whatever gets ya through! :) Happy Birthday! Hope you can do something to treat yourself or get treated to something nice! :)

Tidying room to more of that sitting on bed stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,616 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

In Eddie Rockets. Even though I brought in and ate my lunch, I decided to go.

I was feeling a bit shíty and said f*** it. Had a perfect brownie too while I was at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Drinking chocolate milk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sipping a Captain Morgan and ginger in the Sheraton hotel. Loving life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Sitting in a room waiting on my counsellor to come in.

Nap time but first some stories. I was able to rearrange my tomorrow so I start at 1pm instead of 10am. Woop! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Snuggled up on the couch with the toddler. He's been having a bad time lately. Easily upset, getting annoyed and frustrated and letting the world know through the medium of screaming. The difference in him today is huge. He's back to loving and sweet and chatty. So I'm feeling good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Sitting in car waiting a few minutes to go collect my toddler from Creche. Saw through the window that they were just getting their evening snack... she doesn’t deal well with me arriving before she gets hers!!

Cbyrd just catching up - complete pain in the arse that Elliot’s surgery was pushed back. All fingers and toes crossed x

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed. Despair has moved in as I was offline so long yahoo binned access to my email and I am spinning how to get back into it. Dark time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My main mission for today is to post a mother's day card. Need to figure a way to make that last 8 hours!

Ooops, forgot my main mission.
    There is always tomorrow I suppose. Failing that it is interflora.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement