Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Drinking chocolate milk :D

Reminds me of my innocent childhood....was told that African women had choc milk in their boobs....
    I doubt it's true ... but still haven't put it to a practical test

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Reminds me of my innocent childhood....was told that African women had choc milk in their boobs.... I doubt it's true ... but still haven't put it to a practical test

Probably truer for American women (and men) given the dietary habits over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed, trying to find the energy and will power to get up, switch off, find codeine and crash.... Off out tomorrow; need coal and we bring that over a bag or two at a time too...CRASH>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside sick as a small hospital :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Joined slimming world tonight, diet officially starts tomorrow. So currently milling a curry and glass of wine.

Self-sabotage?! Me?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Leaving work. 13 hour day yo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside sick as a small hospital :(

So you dropped the virtual hand on me and you carrying the plague the same time???....lol lol...durtyyyyy...lol lol

Sitting at the table with the TV on in the background and having a glass of wine. Was told in work today that I should work from home more often if possible due to lack of desk space Happy days!
    Just saw a post on the weather forum from a poster who had disappeared 6 months ago. Was lovely to see them return.

In the bed willing my phone to charge quicker so I can read my articles under the covers :)

gifted wrote: »
    So you dropped the virtual hand on me and you carrying the plague the same time???....lol lol...durtyyyyy...lol lol

I wasn’t plagued then ;) and it wasn’t virtual :eek:

:D

Still bedside

• Advertisement

Sitting at the table with the TV on in the background and having a glass of wine. Was told in work today that I should work from home more often if possible due to lack of desk space Happy days!
    Just saw a post on the weather forum from a poster who had disappeared 6 months ago. Was lovely to see them return.

If that by any remote chance was me, it was actually almost a year.... spent until September desperately seeking a rental as where I was.... well words fail. Knocked on doors after asking at Post Offices.... met some lovely folk! Finally my seeking found me the island home I really yearned for and since then had no electricity and no internet..

But things are gradually coming right now and the winter is all but over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

All danced out. Mooching around the house now for something quick and easy to eat.

All danced out. Mooching around the house now for something quick and easy to eat.

Join me in a toasted cheese sandwich? Hits the spot every time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Surgery confirmed for Friday afternoon :o

cbyrd wrote: »
    Surgery confirmed for Friday afternoon :o

Yayyyyyy!! :D x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Were you looking for me? :D

Lol oh I could go so many ways with that couldn't I! :D:D I'm more of a Takeout kinda gal than dine in.. :pac::D:D

Lads where are ye???!! The floor has been open since 01:10 and not a one taking the bait!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed finally after a long catch up with a friend, big dog in bed with me, little devil cost me this week alone 215 euro for 4 months of arthritis treatment, 60 euro for a box of vitamins for his joints, 85 euro for his food and 57 pounds on a canine magnetic coat which is meant to help with his joints if he wears it under his fleece. But hearing his gentle little snores makes me want to burst with happiness and I’d spend my last cent on him if he needed it. I’m so scared of a time he won’t be here

Lol oh I could go so many ways with that couldn't I! :D:D I'm more of a Takeout kinda gal than dine in.. :pac::D:D

lol.... To get a takeout here you would need to get the ferry, drive a long way... The toasted cheese sandwich was excellent by the way. I missed them when no power.

Back abed striving to get warm.. shivery morning... Put my feet down the bed to meet a blissfully warm cat ... Getting ready to go out and hoping it warms up out there, The ocean will be calm anyways

• Advertisement

Choo Choo!

The best of luck to you all with the surgery Cbyrd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lying on the couch

Cbyrd, thinking of you and your little boy today. Hope all goes well. x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

In a cafe having pancakes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Floothing around the kitchen doing a bit of scone baking and listening to some tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

On the coach to Dublin airport, weekend away...the excitement..

Toilet-side. Just after hanging out Clothes, beseeching with God/Mother Nature/Powers-that-be to stay fine and dry until my clothes are dry! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

Couchside, full of solpadeines, antibotics and cough syrup

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PickleJar

On the couch in my pjs, fire on, brownies in the oven and too lazy to go have a shower :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside having serious cuddles. Surgery is in about 2 hours. That was both the longest and shortest drive ever. He's in great form, high as a kite on glucose :D

It's Mr cbyrds birthday Today. I managed to bake a cake, ice it and sing happy birthday before I left him on his own with lots of kids. He nearly did a little dance when he opened his present. I'm in serious good books now :)

I'm breathing.. in,out here's to the next step in the journey.

• Advertisement

I'm sitting at my desk with an awful dose of the hypochondrias :( A few weeks ago I had the flu and since then I've been having a day or two of cold symptoms. My immune system shouldn't be like this. Off to the doctor next week anyways. Is it stress maybe? I dunno. I've been kinda stressed but no more than my usual carry on.

Sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement