Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just lying on my bed after having a nap, willing myself to get up and do something .

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm sitting at my desk with an awful dose of the hypochondrias :( A few weeks ago I had the flu and since then I've been having a day or two of cold symptoms. My immune system shouldn't be like this. Off to the doctor next week anyways. Is it stress maybe? I dunno. I've been kinda stressed but no more than my usual carry on.

Sigh.
    Have you tried a bottle of flat 7-Up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on the sofa wanting to sleep after a long day of work but watching the final episode of LOVE on Netflix.

Will that help with snuffles and cough? Mammy always used to tell me it was great for an upset stomach. Or Andrews. Do you remember that stuff?

As pathetic as it sounds I feel like I want to be minded. Wrapped up in a big blanket and tea made for me and just I dunno. I do all the minding and nobody minds me. *embarrassedface*

Still sitting at desk.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Will that help with snuffles and cough? Mammy always used to tell me it was great for an upset stomach. Or Andrews. Do you remember that stuff?

As pathetic as it sounds I feel like I want to be minded. Wrapped up in a big blanket and tea made for me and just I dunno. I do all the minding and nobody minds me. *embarrassedface*

Still sitting at desk.

I'm on the way!

I do remember that.....I even remember my mam breaking out this brown unlabelled bottle of tonic that she used to give us a teaspoon of.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside

Still sitting at desk.

*throws an old lady out of her car and drives to dubby land*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thinking of you cbyrd! Looking forward to your update.

Couch having hugs. Really need to make dinner but the snuggles are lovely.

Working tonight, first time in ages I've accepted work because they were stuck. Im actually really looking forward to it. I hope the doggies remember me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Whispered wrote: »
    Thinking of you cbyrd! Looking forward to your update.

Couch having hugs. Really need to make dinner but the snuggles are lovely.

Working tonight, first time in ages I've accepted work because they were stuck. Im actually really looking forward to it. I hope the doggies remember me!!

The perv in me thought you were going dogging in a car park :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

gifted wrote: »
    [/B]

The perv in me thought you were going dogging in a car park :D

The perv in you? Like 100% of you?

Just gone to bed but don't think will sleep til I hear how wee Elliot is. Crossing fingers and toes, even dodgy ingrown toenail one. X

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Having a rest on sofa and thought I must check how Elliott is doing. I hope they do surgery soon. Can't wait to read hour update x x x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Cbyrd hope your little man surgery is a huge success. On the m6 westbound.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside watching tv and sending to prayers Elliott xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I'm sitting at my desk with an awful dose of the hypochondrias :( A few weeks ago I had the flu and since then I've been having a day or two of cold symptoms. My immune system shouldn't be like this. Off to the doctor next week anyways. Is it stress maybe? I dunno. I've been kinda stressed but no more than my usual carry on.

Sigh.

Small thought; might be hay fever ... Good luck with it..

Still sitting at desk.

"ANDREWS! ANDREWS, for inner cleanliness" as the radio ads used to sing...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Like most others here I'm thinking of our little mascot and wishing him the best..
    Otherwise I'm wrecked after a marathon spring clean

Bed, finally after unpacking the shopping, wishing the freezer was elastic, feeding the dog and cats... So sore I have to kind of recline gradually without bending! HWB at back......, bliss.. bliss too to have internet back...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, the first time in ten months and 19 days that I've seen my baby's face tube free.
    He's flying it so far.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, the first time in ten months and 19 days that I've seen my baby's face tube free.
    He's flying it so far.

Yass!. Punching the air and raising a pint for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cbyrd wrote:
    Cotside, the first time in ten months and 19 days that I've seen my baby's face tube free. He's flying it so far.

Great news Cbyrd.

First of many days hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm on the way!

I do remember that.....I even remember my mam breaking out this brown unlabelled bottle of tonic that she used to give us a teaspoon of.

Tonic in a brown bottle, yes my mother used to dose us with that too.

I am in the kitchen, dusting off slices of brown bread that fell on the ground outside when the bag burst. Managed to salvage at least 5 that stayed on top of other slices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

He's flying it so far.

Go Elliot!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

He's flying it so far.

Elliot charging the way to yet more better days to come !

Aww cbyrd I feel all goosebumpy for you :) Delighted x

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    Cotside, the first time in ten months and 19 days that I've seen my baby's face tube free. He's flying it so far.
    Awh I'm delighted for you and Elliot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Long day at work... home now.with a headache but a smile after reading this thread... Wishing you both all the best cbyrd ....and get some kip!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Delighted to hear that Cbyrd!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Father Brown

Cbyrd that is brilliant news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

He's flying it so far.

Virtual high five to Elliot ......go on little man...we're all rooting for you...... big hug cbyrd...your a credit to Mummys the world over...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thats the very best news, cbyrd

( Not dogging at Crufts )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Brilliant news, cbyrd, delighted for you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement