Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Delighted Elliot is doing so good cbryd.

Couch listening to some music...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That's great news about Elliot. Delighted Cbryd.

I'm at me Mums eating chipper food.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching the late late show

I’m still smiling over cbyrd’s news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side watching Man Vs Food with my brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

So delighted for you Cbyrd!!

I'm on the couch eating calamari in batter and watching a show about a killer Rabbi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

It warms my heart to see all the well wishes to cbyrd and obviously to hear the news itself. There's a lovely bond and connection in this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote:
    Lying on the sofa wanting to sleep after a long day of work but watching the final episode of LOVE on Netflix.

I love Love! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just read your update cbyrd. So happy for you. Well done you and baby Elliot. You and Elliot really are the heart of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

So happy for you and Elliot cbyrd!

Couchside, watching Euro Trip. Almost time for baby nappy change, feed and bed for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, the first time in ten months and 19 days that I've seen my baby's face tube free.
    He's flying it so far.

Tears here for you guys. Brilliant news.

And now I'm going to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Wow, great news to hear cybrd.

I am just home from the pub and hope I remember this tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just nearly fell off the sofa, twice! Now in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Go team Elliott!! We want invites to all his birthday parties xx

I’m in bed delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ShamBlaa

Just finishing up and hitting bed.....18 hour days are killer.....finished in 10 days though :D :cool::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sat on the couch wondering should I watch Hurricanes v Crusaders or start binge watching season 2 of Jessica Jones !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Today is my lie on day. So I'm wide awake, of course.

Just woke up from a dream where I had broken into some sort of kitchen showroom warehouse with another person. We were looking for something and the showroom was owned by some sort of international criminal gang. Lots of hiding from guards, being heard and slipping away. At one point I opened a door then hid in the same room so they'd think I legged it out the door. They were driving us further and further upwards and I knew we'd die if we got to the roof (dunno why). Finally we fell out the door of the roof with guys chasing us and staring into some sort of packing operation. It was assumed we were forklift drivers and we went with it. I was just dreaming "crap my forklift skills are gonna get me caught here" when I was woken by a toddler toe in the face. Now I dunno if I'm dead or alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I'm sitting in the kitchen, looking out at the rain. This day last week, we were snowed in and thought we'd never see another human being!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

In the kitchen making a rasher sandwich for my OH. Going to bring him his breakfast in bed now, then try to get the kids dressed and somewhat presentable for the day :D

Ninjini wrote: »
    In the kitchen making a rasher sandwich for my OH. Going to bring him his breakfast in bed now, then try to get the kids dressed and somewhat presentable for the day :D

As you're there... rasher sammich for me too !

Please don't hit me :D

As you're there... rasher sammich for me too !

Please don't hit me :D

:D

Go on then, tea or coffee to go with it?
    And don’t forget
    2lwwuo8.gif

• Advertisement

Go on then, tea or coffee to go with it?
    And don’t forget
    2lwwuo8.gif

I don't drink either I'm afraid...
    Do you take cash or booty slaps? :)

I don't drink either I'm afraid...
    Do you take cash or booty slaps? :)

Both are accepted currency round these parts :p

Both are accepted currency round these parts :p

Well...I'm cashpoor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In Penney’s changing rooms :D

Sitting on the side of my bed having my think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In my little home office just after cleaning the house, head is pounding from sinus infection.
    Think I'll have a cup of soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Warning there may be TMI in the following post!

Sitting at the kitchen table blowing my nose, happy that there is luminous yellow gunk on the tissue as finally my doctor might take me seriously when I say I might have an infection

Sorry for those eating their breakfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on the side of my bed having my think.
    Couch side doing the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work with no energy. Might go get a coffee. Feel naughty because I am staunchly anti coffee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Whispered wrote:
    Today is my lie on day. So I'm wide awake, of course.

Lol.. weren't you very optimistic with your lie in day :D

I'm Cotside, little man is fast asleep. I got here at 9:30, thinking he'd be awake (never is, despite me rushing) he woke up at 10:30 and I took off his cpap and cleaned his face, much to his disgust and then he went back to sleep.. He seems to be quite comfortable, he's only getting calpol and last night it was hurting him to cough and yawn. Poor baby it made him cry, big tears, and he NEVER cries. Broke my heart and his nurse's heart and I couldn't cuddle him. All for the greater good though.
    Feeding will start today (he'll be delighted cos he's starving!) Fingers crossed it works. 5 mls an hour increasing every 4 hours. A teaspoon, an hour. Lol.
    Heading home later because I'm going out on the razz for the 2 birthdays and mothers day. How razzly can you get on bubbly water? :D

@ poochie05, try a steamy bowl of water with some tea tree oil couple of Times a day (towel over you head, inhale job.) It's anti viral. If you eat dairy, try giving it up for a few weeks it produces mucus and can make sinus infections worse..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement