Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside snuffling and sneezing

Cbyrd you enjoy your night out and remember drink a glass of water before going to bed to try and prevent a hangover ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Wondering if someone will clear their inbox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home, couch and ready for a nice doze.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Going to watch The Weir, it's a play bitches, hairyslug is getting cultured.

Wondering if someone will clear their inbox :D

“Crying in the corner”

:P

Now couchside :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Had a lovely three course meal with the missus after the baths. When we got back to the car I was so full I was dying to open my pants so I did only for my missus to warn me that there was a builder walking by looking in the window at me :D the lights were still on too because we'd just gotten into the car! :p

On the way home now with my food baby and not a bit ashamed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Drinking bulmers listenin to ghetto beats with the least ghetto guy I know
    Spotted a bottle of vodka too, dats my boi

Boooty goin uppp boooooty goin down

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Had a lovely three course meal with the missus after the baths. When we got back to the car I was so full I was dying to open my pants so I did only for my missus to warn me that there was a builder walking by looking in the window at me :D the lights were still on too because we'd just gotten into the car! :p

On the way home now with my food baby and not a bit ashamed :D

Not wondering what the builder was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Grans house before going into town for a few sociable ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

3am, just got back to the hotel, spent almost 8 hours just to do 2x30 minute flights, ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Listening to some Curtis Mayfield! That and a Guinness at this time is truly lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Supermacs after seeing The Strypes in Portlaoise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my bed watching love season 3, one of the best and funnier series I've seen in a long time :D.

Sad that is the last season coz it is frickin awesome.

Hungover in my bed after going on the sesh. Was a very disappointed bunny watching the football last night and my cute as fook Egyptian (not the American one, another one) date let me down by not even dropping me home. No hanky panky. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Car-side clearing Inbox.... :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's been a ghost town here tonight. Did i miss an apocalyptic event? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed contemplating the day. Packing is the main mission.

In a big, huge, super king size bed in my new house. Been sleeping on a single mattress on a floor for the past year in order to calm the little one before she can disturb the now 1-year-old in his mother's room. Now the kids each have a room and I feel like this is the Ritz here (the wife is the far side of the bed somewhere!).

Edit: 3-year-old has now joined us but she's asleep again and it's almost 8am on a Sunday morning. This is the closest thing to a lie-on in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Fheis ...God take me now

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,279 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sportpaleis Alkmaar - velodrome

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside

Witchie wrote: »
    Sad that is the last season coz it is frickin awesome.

What? nooooo :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side waiting to have a shower and listen to Neil Delamere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In Barcelona, just finished my first( and 2nd last) marathon..
    Going for beer soon, gonna be in a right heap.. spent the last 2 nights here looking at all the locals and tourists drinking, it's my turn !

About to go to my youngest childs confirmation. Hopefully it won't be too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Going to work, then airliner back home, kinda wondering if I stay asleep on that airliner will anyone notice, and maybe then I will end up in Toronto.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mammies here :) hope ye are spoilt rotten :)

Couchside wrapped up in a duvet, my voice is now gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Enjoying the peace and quiet :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

CUH visiting my aunt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch side waiting to have a shower and listen to Neil Delamere.

What's he doing in your facilities?!

I'm being bold and having a pint with the wife..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

What's he doing in your facilities?!

I'm being bold and having a pint with the wife..

I didn't know ye were married, is that a recent event? Congratulations!

I'm putting off drying my hair as I'm being dragged to an ice rink in a bit....help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting dressed to head to the whitewater for some shopping

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement